Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    We are living in days where women act more like men than men do. Hell maybe we just need teams of women. Fuck me.
    I was born for a storm, and a calm does not suit me. - Andrew Jackson

If you think "through an unlocked door" is bad, I shall now make it worse:

His entry to the school was over 10 minutes after crashing the truck and the first shots being fired.

"To spit on your hands and lower the pike; to stand fast over the body of Leonidas the King; to be rear guard at Kunu-Ri; to stand and be still to the Birkenhead Drill; these are not rational acts. They are often merely necessary." Pournelle

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Spade View Post

His entry to the school was over 10 minutes after crashing the truck and the first shots being fired.
    W T. F.

A tango in the open with limited potential for collateral damage.

Jesus wept.
    Warrior for the working day.

Es una cosa muy seria. --Robert Capa

"...I rode the range in a Ford V8...Yippy Yi Yo Ki Yay." --Johnny Mercer (as modified)

"What cannot be remedied must be endured."

Vale et omnia quae.

P:28

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Spade View Post

Looks like the bad guy saw a propped-open door while he was shooting up the exterior of the school for about 12 mins, easy to make entry that way.
    "When one goes willingly into the darkness, all he will find there, is what he brought in with him".

--Gabe Suarez, after the 7-11 shootout

Proper development of the 'Warrior Spirit', training and physical conditioning before 'The Event' cannot be overstated.

U.S. Army Rangers (1/75 'Old Scroll'), RS Class 5-78
    CRG; 0-5 Feet CRG; PSP Pistol; FOF Instructor School; Combat Pistol Instructor School, KWTLx4, Red Dot Pistol Gunfighting, RGF-1 Rifle Gunfighting

Quote Originally Posted by KarlinPhoenix View Post
    Looks like the bad guy saw a propped-open door while he was shooting up the exterior of the school for about 12 mins, easy to make entry that way.
    Having a hard time trying to wrap my head around this.

Quote Originally Posted by Knowledge View Post
    Having a hard time trying to wrap my head around this.
    Even worse: I just heard on a time-line press conference that the CBP Entry Team was onsite for up to 60-mins before LOCAL PD would allow the entry team to do their job. All the while, children in the class room were making 911 calls calling for help (some being killed).
    "When one goes willingly into the darkness, all he will find there, is what he brought in with him".

--Gabe Suarez, after the 7-11 shootout

Proper development of the 'Warrior Spirit', training and physical conditioning before 'The Event' cannot be overstated.

U.S. Army Rangers (1/75 'Old Scroll'), RS Class 5-78
    CRG; 0-5 Feet CRG; PSP Pistol; FOF Instructor School; Combat Pistol Instructor School, KWTLx4, Red Dot Pistol Gunfighting, RGF-1 Rifle Gunfighting

Quote Originally Posted by KarlinPhoenix View Post
    Even worse: I just heard on a time-line press conference that the CBP Entry Team was onsite for up to 60-mins before LOCAL PD would allow the entry team to do their job. All the while, children in the class room were making 911 calls calling for help (some being killed).

The Art Of Disobedience

My team and I are outside and the local LE says, "You can't go in". My reply, "I don't work for you...get the fuck out of my way".
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Suarez View Post
    The Art Of Disobedience

My team and I are outside and the local LE says, "You can't go in". My reply, "I don't work for you...get the fuck out of my way".
    Yeah, let’s see the motherfuckers try to stop you.

If you’re going to prevent me from getting to my child, your draw better be faster than mine.
    “This is no time for ease and comfort. It is the time to dare and endure.” - Churchill

Texas officials admit “wrong decision” was made in response to school shooting.

https://youtu.be/mMSjovwJY5c