Hybrid View

Default TIME TO BE HARSH

FUCKINGMOVE.jpg

That is YOU. Walking to your car. You weren't in condition orange because you have been working extra hours to make up for the economical horse fuckery caused by the communist in chief.

You look up at a car that double parks. You had seen it driving your way but your thoughts are on your sodomized 401(k). Then the driver gets out and he has a rifle in his hands.

Your brain goes into combat mode.

You have been to all the training and carrying your hyper accurate blaster.

Your brain says, "Fucking Move!"

But you forgot the extra 50 pounds you are carrying on your belly (just in case you get called in as an extra to the show "Alone").

You try to move but damn it you are too fucking fat to move quickly enough.

What do you think? Would you save the day and get the Suarez Medal of Valor?

Or would you die in a puddle of your own blood in the parking lot because you were not able to move fast enough.

BE HONEST WITH YOURSELF

And if the answer is the latter...my question would be why in everything that is holy have you not done anything about it?
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

I might trip and fall on my face in the course of trying to bust off the X and getting tangled up in the adrenaline rush, but at least I can bust my body sideways to avoid getting shot. Then as fast as I can, I'm getting my blaster on target and punching as many holes in the guy as I can. Face shots, as many as I can.

I may not be the fittest, baddest fighter out there, but to heck with a spare tire and dying in my own blood. If he gets me, well, that's God saying it was time for me to go Home with Him. But I'll sure as heck use the fingers He prepared for battle, for He my strong tower, shield, and refuge—and He gave me long legs and a gun. And you can sure as hell bet I'm going to stick myself in front of my less-attentive wife, if I have to (slowly building her into a shield maiden, to the extent I'm able).

Does the Suarez Medal of Valor come with a device for brutality?
    Geek Warlord
    Dungeons & Dragons & Deadlifts

Muscle Wizard Casts: Fist

CRG-1 DPS
    CRG-2 CRG
    CRG-2 CRG again
    SGF-1 Shotgun Gunfighting
    Trauma care under fire
    Spetsnaz Sniper
    HRO-5 TASI
    HRO-6 CQB Fighting in Structures
    CRG-4 Force on Force
    HRO-5 TASI 3 day
    TWOTU edition
    Trauma Medicine for the CCW Operator
    Pistol Ground Fighting (Taint Shooting Progressions)
    Killing Within The Law

TWOTU since May 2015

I'm not fat buy any stretch, but I have been working more and working out less.

I will say this. If you jiggle when you move...you have work to do. And it begins with what you lift...lift into your mouth!
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

I have to think that if one person in that store (even unarmed) took initiative to try and tackle him it would have given the store security guard a few extra seconds to take a shot or more men to pile on. If your in a situation where you are likely to die, at least try something.
    Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
    - H.L. Mencken

More "gunfighters" have died to metabolic disease than badguys.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorkface View Post
    Does the Suarez Medal of Valor come with a device for brutality?

Platinum Trophy: Kill a badguy in such a way that earns a WT thread on it.