Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyOblivion View Post
    Don't try to rationalize insanity.

I mean *literal* brain is broken insanity.

Psychopathy + social status + money.

I cannot and will not disclose the source...but in a previous life I had an association with a gentleman that worked some rather foggy assignments. He related how there were groups inside the US Gov that cultivated types like this. They kept them drugged or mentally indoctrinated...spun them up and occasionally turned them loose to carry out things like this. With the advanced in mind control, both chemical and emotional, it is not hard to take an emotionally weak person and convert them into a throw away asset.

Notice how few of these there during the Trump admin...with no focus on national disarmament? And notice how many during the Obama years and now how many in just two years of Carter 2.0. There is more going on than we know about.
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Just some thoughts...

How many 18 year olds have ever written 180 pages of anything? Much less a manifesto? Where did all the money come from to supply for the armor, guns and ammo, (for practice, too), and GoPro? The video live stream site said it pulled down the massacre in just over 2 minutes. How many employees are watching all that amount of content to pull that trick outta the hat? Don't tell me a viewer called in. Have you ever called customer service for any business and got an english speaking live person in 2 minutes?

I am thinking SOMEONE looked up a troublemaker with challenging mental capabilities and did a little coaxing. it's a wonder a Confederate flag did not fall out of the back door of the car as it was being searched.
    Dave

"If your sport does not put grease, blood, or dirt under your fingernails, then it's just a game!"

Quote Originally Posted by Redbug View Post
    Just some thoughts...

How many 18 year olds have ever written 180 pages of anything? Much less a manifesto? Where did all the money come from to supply for the armor, guns and ammo, (for practice, too), and GoPro? The video live stream site said it pulled down the massacre in just over 2 minutes. How many employees are watching all that amount of content to pull that trick outta the hat? Don't tell me a viewer called in. Have you ever called customer service for any business and got an english speaking live person in 2 minutes?

I am thinking SOMEONE looked up a troublemaker with challenging mental capabilities and did a little coaxing. it's a wonder a Confederate flag did not fall out of the back door of the car as it was being searched.
    Twitch is pretty good at pulling stuff down quickly. Most likely a bunch of viewers started mass reporting it with the report button there on the stream page that alerted twitch global admins.
    Geek Warlord
    Dungeons & Dragons & Deadlifts

Muscle Wizard Casts: Fist

CRG-1 DPS
    CRG-2 CRG
    CRG-2 CRG again
    SGF-1 Shotgun Gunfighting
    Trauma care under fire
    Spetsnaz Sniper
    HRO-5 TASI
    HRO-6 CQB Fighting in Structures
    CRG-4 Force on Force
    HRO-5 TASI 3 day
    TWOTU edition
    Trauma Medicine for the CCW Operator
    Pistol Ground Fighting (Taint Shooting Progressions)
    Killing Within The Law

TWOTU since May 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Suarez View Post
    I cannot and will not disclose the source...but in a previous life I had an association with a gentleman that worked some rather foggy assignments. He related how there were groups inside the US Gov that cultivated types like this. They kept them drugged or mentally indoctrinated...spun them up and occasionally turned them loose to carry out things like this. With the advanced in mind control, both chemical and emotional, it is not hard to take an emotionally weak person and convert them into a throw away asset.

Notice how few of these there during the Trump admin...with no focus on national disarmament? And notice how many during the Obama years and now how many in just two years of Carter 2.0. There is more going on than we know about.
    This is not at all surprising.

Bob
    a.k.a. StealthNeighbor
    CRG-2 / CRG-3 / CRG-4 / HITS-8 / HRO-5 / RGF-1

"Tell me and I forget.
    Show me and I remember.
    Involve me and I learn."
    --
    quote often attributed to Benjamin Franklin

"I came into this world kicking, screaming and covered in someone else's blood.
    I have absolutely no issues going out in exactly the same manner."
    --
    unknown (lots of variants)

Not a LEO. I was wondering just what type of armor he had. How much "damage" would three shots center mass do? What would a 9mm to the kevlar helmet do?
    NRA and TSRA member

Quote Originally Posted by txray22 View Post
    Not a LEO. I was wondering just what type of armor he had. How much "damage" would three shots center mass do? What would a 9mm to the kevlar helmet do?
    Don't think it matters....we all know what 3 rounds to the face will do.

As I once read from someone, somewhere:

The face is the new center of mass.

Does anyone have a link to the manifesto? All the news sites reporting on this reference it, and quote snippets from it, but strangely enough, none will just link to the source. I’ve searched high and low, but I cannot find it. Maybe I’m just not looking in the right places, but I get the feeling they don’t WANT us reading it for ourselves, without them to “interpret” it for us.... which of course means that I HAVE to read it for myself, and draw my own conclusions as to what drove him.
    - I am not in danger. I AM the danger.

- Keep your rifle by your side.