Thread: SUAREZ FITNESS

Default SUAREZ FITNESS

gabe-fitness.jpg

SUAREZ FITNESS

I have been teaching fitness and martial disciplines since I was 16 years old. I managed the Karate program at the YMCA during my high school and early college years. I later taught self-defense as well as firearms as an additional assignment in my police career, and then through my company Suarez International for the last 25 years.I have always eaten with discipline and lifted weights.

I noted the qualities of the students that excelled, as well as those who barely got by. Clearly the main impediment was a lack of physical prowess, mostly because many of them were simply overweight. I began writing about what I do, and have always done to keep myself fit, strong, agile and lean into my sixties. Some of the things I did had to do with physical training and other things involved supplements of one form or another. The main issue of course was diet…and that was where most people had trouble. And where a greater focus was necessary.

My goal has always been to make my students better versions of themselves. Teaching and leading is very much a calling. To expand and magnify that calling and help more of my students and readers achieve their physical goals, and subsequently martial goals, I am launching a fitness consulting business. We are offering diet assistance, custom planned workouts, and remote coaching. I have partnered with heavy hitters in this industry to provide you with all the resources you need to find success.

Please feel free to reach me through Facebook Messenger, or via my email (suarezfitness@yahoo.com).

Let’s take this journey together. I guarantee that if you do your part, the results will change your life.
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Fuck it, I'm in.

Gotta take care of one thing, and you'll have my undivided attention.

"To spit on your hands and lower the pike; to stand fast over the body of Leonidas the King; to be rear guard at Kunu-Ri; to stand and be still to the Birkenhead Drill; these are not rational acts. They are often merely necessary." Pournelle

Is there a different component for women?

Quote Originally Posted by 61stargazer61 View Post
    Is there a different component for women?
    Not at all. The system works for both men and women.
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters