Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678

Thread: My Journey 2.0

Ok so observations. My legs are now basically the same length so it's tossing my posture and gait pretty severely. 20 years of compensation have been undone. My whole body needs to learn a functional gaitand stride.

It hurts but the biggest thing that I told Greek, do everything as normal as you can.

Tomorrow, since I'm freed. We get to see what's going on. You guys watched me get lean and then thick. Now it's me vs. Me I will share as best I can.
    Greg "Hyena" Nichols
    Instagram: tacfit_az
    Facebook: SI Instructor Greg Nichols

#thinkinginviolence
    #tactisexual

Always entertaining, mildly offensive
    IANative: Indeed, when you grab Brent (or he grabs you), it feels like liquid unobtanium wrapped in rawhide... whereas Greg is just solid muscle wrapped in hate, seasoned w/ snuff and a little lead.

http://www.warriortalk.com/showthrea...he-Obscenities

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Nichols View Post
    Ok so observations. My legs are now basically the same length so it's tossing my posture and gait pretty severely. 20 years of compensation have been undone. My whole body needs to learn a functional gait and stride.
    Maybe check you footgear to be sure that you are using new heals on boots/shoes, so that you are not impeding your walking recovery. Seems like it would be hard to learn a 'normal' stride if you footgear is warn from your previous normal.

Best wishes for your swift recovery. Cheers,
    "When one goes willingly into the darkness, all he will find there, is what he brought in with him".

--Gabe Suarez, after the 7-11 shootout

Proper development of the 'Warrior Spirit', training and physical conditioning before 'The Event' cannot be overstated.

U.S. Army Rangers (1/75 'Old Scroll'), RS Class 5-78
    CRG; 0-5 Feet CRG; PSP Pistol; FOF Instructor School; Combat Pistol Instructor School, KWTLx4, Red Dot Pistol Gunfighting, RGF-1 Rifle Gunfighting

First day in the gym. Quad extensions, 3x10 15#, incline dumbel bench 45# 10/8/6. Delt raises 20# 3x10
    Greg "Hyena" Nichols
    Instagram: tacfit_az
    Facebook: SI Instructor Greg Nichols

#thinkinginviolence
    #tactisexual

Always entertaining, mildly offensive
    IANative: Indeed, when you grab Brent (or he grabs you), it feels like liquid unobtanium wrapped in rawhide... whereas Greg is just solid muscle wrapped in hate, seasoned w/ snuff and a little lead.

http://www.warriortalk.com/showthrea...he-Obscenities