Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    It's interesting to me the reaction I get from people I know when I ask them "are you ready to shoot the 13yo that comes at you with a gun, without hesitation"?
    I tell them they better get their head straight.

It has become obvious most are not ready to kill someone that needs to be dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Travlin View Post
    It's interesting to me the reaction I get from people I know when I ask them "are you ready to shoot the 13yo that comes at you with a gun, without hesitation"?

I wrote a few years ago. The majority of the so-called "gun community" are driven by fear in everything they do. They may be armed with the best weapons ever made on the planet...but in their hearts they are still pussies. We can fix that but not for fucking free.
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Quote Originally Posted by Travlin View Post

This.

Last week (week before that?) we had a sentencing of two fine youth who, at age 12 and 16 respectively, decided to set up and rob an 18 year old dealer because they wanted weed but didn't have any cash to buy it with. Killed him. 12 year old was the shooter.

And, yes, they were both sentenced as juveniles. The deceased's family made victim impact statements that sounded like equal parts statements about their loss and threats for when these boys get released.

Like it or not, that's the reality we have today. Think, train, and reason accordingly.

A bit off topic, I don't care if you are 9 or 90, point a weapon at me and I will kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert West View Post
    A bit off topic, I don't care if you are 9 or 90, point a weapon at me and I will kill you.
    Agreed...and the "threats"...no. Threats are for barking dogs. Real apex predators wait and when the target arrives in the KZ, pounces hard without emotion or announcement...then feeds...and moves back into the jungle.
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Quote Originally Posted by Marco Innocenti View Post
    Only teaching "shooting," (especially with the moustache-whale/CCW crowd), is like teaching a high-dollar hooker to only give handjobs.
    DAMN IT, MARCO!!! (Wiping gin & tonic off my phone screen)
    LMTFA+
    ig: @SoCalAirPirate

“We knew not whither we were bound, not what we were to do;
    But we believed that the nearing future held for us many chances of hardship & death, of honor & renown.
    If we failed we would share the fate of all who failed;
    But we were sure that we would win.”
    -Theodore Roosevelt, The Rough Riders

”…except with a few intimates, those with whom I can share a reverence for the past, and an awareness of challenges to come.”
    ~Gen. Curtis E. LeMay, Mission With LeMay

Quote Originally Posted by Brent Yamamoto View Post
    “We train shooters”.

gag.

Fuck that.
    Who the fuck wants to be a shooter, that just sounds gay as fuck....
    Nothing says Fuck You like a shotgun.....

If somone thinks any different they should probably give their guns to me and I will make use for their intended purpous.... Fucking pussies, and back to that other training group who would ever go somewhere that dosnt train to kill people.... I don’t get it, why even do it.... Gunfighters all the way, everyday....

“All things will be revealed in good time”, my issue is with all the people involved in the “gun community”.... Let’s face it, every training group out there competing wants a piece of the pie, I’m just glad you stuck to what’s really important and not just catered to the market...

Many are able, few are willing .

Dirty is exactly why you are here.

Be ready and willing for the unthinkable.

NV28

RGF,PSP,ACRG x 2,CRG x 2
    Intro PS Basics,Def Knife
    HITS-7 Vehicle Gunfighting Fundamentals
    TASI,CRG-3,M4 RGF
    Red Dot Pistol in S.A. Tx.
    Suarez Pistol Gunfighting School 10/13-15/2017 Houston, Texas.
    Red Dot Combat Pistol School ,Mar 6-8-2020,Orange Tx.