Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default FDA now says donít take the J and J vaccine

While the whole country is distracted by the Supreme Court abortion ruling leak, the FDA out out a press release restricting the use of the J and J shot.

https://www.fda.gov/news-events/pres...in-individuals

Basically they say the shot should not be given to anyone under 18, and should only be given to adults if the other shots are unavailable or if the patient for some reason cannot or is unwilling to take the Pfizer or Moderna shot. 18.7 million people have been vaccinated with this and now (after mass vaccination is over) they say it causes blood clotting/thrombosis. Almost everyone I know that was against vaccination but had to get it for work went with this shot because they saw a single shot vaccine as less dangerous than the 2 shot vaccines. I havenít seen much on the news about this tho since we are on to abortions and world war 3 now.
    Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
    - H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by Jons999 View Post
    While the whole country is distracted by the Supreme Court abortion ruling leak, the FDA out out a press release restricting the use of the J and J shot.

https://www.fda.gov/news-events/pres...in-individuals

Basically they say the shot should not be given to anyone under 18, and should only be given to adults if the other shots are unavailable or if the patient for some reason cannot or is unwilling to take the Pfizer or Moderna shot. 18.7 million people have been vaccinated with this and now (after mass vaccination is over) they say it causes blood clotting/thrombosis. Almost everyone I know that was against vaccination but had to get it for work went with this shot because they saw a single shot vaccine as less dangerous than the 2 shot vaccines. I haven’t seen much on the news about this tho since we are on to abortions and world war 3 now.
    "and to individuals 18 years of age and older who elect to receive the Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine because they would otherwise not receive a COVID-19 vaccine."

C'mon, man. How bad could it be? See, if it were really a problem they'd pull it off the market straightaway.

Wouldn't they?

There are drug cartels, and drug cartels.
    Last edited by Papa; 05-06-2022 at 06:22 AM.
    Warrior for the working day.

Es una cosa muy seria. --Robert Capa

"...I rode the range in a Ford V8...Yippy Yi Yo Ki Yay." --Johnny Mercer (as modified)

"What cannot be remedied must be endured."

Vale et omnia quae.

P:28

It's not even going to be fun saying "I told you so," when we realize how many of our friends--who were on our side of the debate, but caved--are now going to suffer significant long-term health consequences. And all because it made the Chicken Littles of the world "feel" safer.
    Virtute et Armis

Quote Originally Posted by LawDog View Post
    It's not even going to be fun saying "I told you so," when we realize how many of our friends--who were on our side of the debate, but caved--are now going to suffer significant long-term health consequences. And all because it made the Chicken Littles of the world "feel" safer.
    F*** their feelings and the whores they rode in on.
    Warrior for the working day.

Es una cosa muy seria. --Robert Capa

"...I rode the range in a Ford V8...Yippy Yi Yo Ki Yay." --Johnny Mercer (as modified)

"What cannot be remedied must be endured."

Vale et omnia quae.

P:28

My body my choice
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Quote Originally Posted by LawDog View Post

Maybe they'll learn their lesson for next time...cause we know there will be a next time.

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. I believe the next scare will not be having people lined up getting a shot. l did get the shots with no ill effects but I won't be coerced any more. And those companies are off the hook for any future lawsuits.
    Dave

"If your sport does not put grease, blood, or dirt under your fingernails, then it's just a game!"

Wow. They hurt unknown numbers of people and they don't now owe them any support of any kind. Huh. If only this had been a foreseeable outcome. If only someone, anyone had warned of this possibility. Oh, wait....I remember now. A shit ton of people said exactly this, but they were smeared and barred from public debate because they were "anti science conspiracy theorists."

Quote Originally Posted by Oscar01 View Post
    Maybe they'll learn their lesson for next time...cause we know there will be a next time.
    What if next time it's a threat on the order of the Black Plague?

Will we have learned anything?

Weirdly enough Trump brought the owner of Johnson and Johnson up on stage at a rally the other night (to zero applause). Don’t know if he is out of touch or he is really far ahead in the chess game being played. But I’m betting right before the 2024 election they will finally let us know how unsafe “Trumps vaccines” really are.
    Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
    - H.L. Mencken