Default ** NEW PRODUCT ALERT** SUAREZ 870 HALBERD

This is a project that i tested out on my own 870 and playing with different sights before finally deciding what worked and offered the best, which led to the Halberd. Much like its namesake, the Halberd is still very much a battle axe, but with a distinct advantage - reach. Taking advantage of modern 12ga loads, the Halberd gives you every bit of that advantage. Currently this is a 1-off, built on a police magnum receiver, but will likely step in as another "built on your 870" package, and if remington can haul their carcass out of the grave, will eventually become a regular product of its own.

As i said before, this took some playing around with different setups to get it right, and the answer was in front of us the whole time. This features a hybrid sight system, with an 870 slug front and LPA fully adjustable ghost ring rear, this particular one having two tritium inserts. This particular build features a trijicon slug front giving a flat top front sight with open sides, instead of the rounded front and A2-ish side posts of the LPA, giving a cleaner, more open sight picture. This build also comes with a holosun 508t in green, which will be an option as well as the mount in the "built on yours" variant.

the bolt assembly and action bars are still np3 coated and the extractor is of the tool steel variety, as these have become the standard in our 870 builds. magpul furniture will also be a standard on the Halberd. a +2 XS extension is an option on this and future builds, as well as cerakote color choice. the buid features a ported barrel, which will also remain an option for future builds.
    https://suarezinternational.com/suarez-870-halberd/

halberd raw.jpg

Do NOT call me an armorer
    Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
    Now I am become Death, the destroyer of all worlds
    People have asked me if I consider myself a good or bad person. The truth of it is, I don't know or care. I have been called both. I like to think I have saved more lives than I have ended. Either way, I can still sleep at night.
    SEMPER FI

as a side note, we also still have 1 police magnum raider build available, with option for tritium or white slug sights, color, and optic mounting
    https://suarezinternational.com/remi...howHidden=true

Do NOT call me an armorer
    Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
    Now I am become Death, the destroyer of all worlds
    People have asked me if I consider myself a good or bad person. The truth of it is, I don't know or care. I have been called both. I like to think I have saved more lives than I have ended. Either way, I can still sleep at night.
    SEMPER FI

THAT is a great idea!!!
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters