Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    A couple of the covid "vaccines" aren't mRNA tech, they use Adenoviruses. Specifically AstraZeneca and J&J. It would be interesting to know if these kids were vaccinated.

Quote Originally Posted by AZRiding View Post
    A couple of the covid "vaccines" aren't mRNA tech, they use Adenoviruses. Specifically AstraZeneca and J&J. It would be interesting to know if these kids were vaccinated.
    They were not.
    Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges

The adenovirus identified is not the variant used for the AstraZeneca and J&J vaccines.

Quote Originally Posted by Beoceorl View Post
    They were not.
    Bold statement considering we have no idea what is causing the issue.

Bold statement considering we have no idea what is causing the issue.
    Nothing bold about it. The article stated that children in the affected age range had not been vaccinated. In the time period in question I do not believe the vaccine was approved for children in that age range.
    Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges

Quote Originally Posted by Beoceorl View Post
    Nothing bold about it. The article stated that children in the affected age range had not been vaccinated. In the time period in question I do not believe the vaccine was approved for children in that age range.
    The news that the children weren't vaccinated has since been contradicted. Apparently the news lied. big shocker there. I know for a fact that some children younger than the recommended age were vaccinated. I know of a couple that had a newborn vaccinated.