Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16
  1. #11
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Chandler, Arizona
    Posts
    42
    A couple of the covid "vaccines" aren't mRNA tech, they use Adenoviruses. Specifically AstraZeneca and J&J. It would be interesting to know if these kids were vaccinated.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    North Alabama
    Posts
    188
    Quote Originally Posted by AZRiding View Post
    A couple of the covid "vaccines" aren't mRNA tech, they use Adenoviruses. Specifically AstraZeneca and J&J. It would be interesting to know if these kids were vaccinated.
    They were not.
    Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    3,510
    Quote Originally Posted by AZRiding View Post
    A couple of the covid "vaccines" aren't mRNA tech, they use Adenoviruses. Specifically AstraZeneca and J&J. It would be interesting to know if these kids were vaccinated.
    The adenovirus identified is not the variant used for the AstraZeneca and J&J vaccines.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Chandler, Arizona
    Posts
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by Beoceorl View Post
    They were not.
    Bold statement considering we have no idea what is causing the issue.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    North Alabama
    Posts
    188
    Quote Originally Posted by AZRiding View Post
    Bold statement considering we have no idea what is causing the issue.
    Nothing bold about it. The article stated that children in the affected age range had not been vaccinated. In the time period in question I do not believe the vaccine was approved for children in that age range.
    Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges

  6. #16
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Chandler, Arizona
    Posts
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by Beoceorl View Post
    Nothing bold about it. The article stated that children in the affected age range had not been vaccinated. In the time period in question I do not believe the vaccine was approved for children in that age range.
    The news that the children weren't vaccinated has since been contradicted. Apparently the news lied. big shocker there. I know for a fact that some children younger than the recommended age were vaccinated. I know of a couple that had a newborn vaccinated.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •