Default Pistol GroundFighting, Novato CA, Nov 18-20

Join us for a special 3-day course from Suarez Tactics instructors Brent Yamamoto and Marco Innocenti.
    The course will cover the fundamentals of winning a gun fight on the ground and provide students the opportunity to apply these skills in close-quarter scenario training. This will be as close as one can get to experiencing a real gun fight…including the interview with responding law enforcement. It’s not enough simply to win your gun fight, you must articulate why you were justified to use lethal force.

This one is going to be extra fun. 2 days of PGF followed by a day of scenario training.

Please spread the word!

https://suarezinternational.com/pist...022-novato-ca/
    Brent Yamamoto
    Suarez International Tier 1 Staff Instructor

Ready, willing, able. Bring it.

Instagram: karate_at_1200fps

Upcoming classes:

Pistol Groundfighting, Texas

Really looking forward to putting this on with Brent.

Let's show California what the Suarez Tribe is all about.
    VIRES HONOR VIRTUS FIDES

Complete Pistol Gunfighter
    Force on Force
    Killing within the Law
    Pistol Groundfighting

I can't recommend this class enough. If you have the ability to take this class you must.
    Geek Warlord
    Dungeons & Dragons & Deadlifts

Muscle Wizard Casts: Fist

CRG-1 DPS
    CRG-2 CRG
    CRG-2 CRG again
    SGF-1 Shotgun Gunfighting
    Trauma care under fire
    Spetsnaz Sniper
    HRO-5 TASI
    HRO-6 CQB Fighting in Structures
    CRG-4 Force on Force
    HRO-5 TASI 3 day
    TWOTU edition
    Trauma Medicine for the CCW Operator
    Pistol Ground Fighting (Taint Shooting Progressions)
    Killing Within The Law

TWOTU since May 2015

In previous PGF courses, we did not have the opportunity to employ airsoft/UTM/SIMS due to the facilities we were in. I don't think this in any way impeded the life-saving lessons and skills...indeed, with just two days I think it would have gotten in the way.

But with the third day, we'll be able to add that aspect and I think it's going to be a great enhancement.

We should also be able to go into greater depth using footwork to avoid the ground fight to begin with...which I think is one of the most useful aspects of ground fighting - not hitting the ground in the first place!

And then of course the articulation portion of the class is going to take this one over the top.
    Brent Yamamoto

Upcoming classes:

I had to shoot that guy in the taint. He was trying to pin me to the ground so his buddy that was running up could face stomp me. I got a few rounds into him as his buddy stood over me. I had to shoot the second guy in the taint a number of times before his boot came down on me...
    Geek Warlord
    Dungeons & Dragons & Deadlifts

Muscle Wizard Casts: Fist

CRG-1 DPS
    CRG-2 CRG
    CRG-2 CRG again
    SGF-1 Shotgun Gunfighting
    Trauma care under fire
    Spetsnaz Sniper
    HRO-5 TASI
    HRO-6 CQB Fighting in Structures
    CRG-4 Force on Force
    HRO-5 TASI 3 day
    TWOTU edition
    Trauma Medicine for the CCW Operator
    Pistol Ground Fighting (Taint Shooting Progressions)
    Killing Within The Law

TWOTU since May 2015

In my mind, the un-published name of this class will always be Taint Shooting Progressions.

Hat tip to Mr. Anthony.
    Brent Yamamoto

Upcoming classes:

Hopefully most of the Tribe is familiar with Brent. If not I just did another AAR on training with Brent.

As for Marco I was lucky enough to take a KWTL class that he attended and immediately could tell Marco is an instructor to train with. Both a real warrior and a teacher.
    "If you decide you can do something, you will." -Gabe, KWTL

This class is awesome, and Brent is the ideal teacher for it.

Just be sure to avoid the local criminal street gang. You can recognize them by the color they fly: blue. Use your turn signals, don't travel with any plastic straws, and don't consent to a search.
    Virtute et Armis

Bumping to get more discussion going.

I hope to get a lot of participation in the California class - this one is going to be special with Marco on board. Marco knows his stuff, has a deep law enforcement and martial arts back ground, and is an all around badass. He'll be leading the scenario portion of class and I think this will add a great dimension.

Also, a new Suarez Tactics instructor that Gabe is bringing on board, Phil Turner, will be in attendance. Phil also has a deep LE and MA background. I had the pleasure of training with him in Gabe's recent pistol optics class and he will bring another wealth of information. We'll put him to work during the scenario portion as well!

And to generate some more thought, here's a link to the AAR from the 2018 Colorado class: http://www.warriortalk.com/showthread.php?138156-Rocky-Mountain-Taint-Shooting
    Brent Yamamoto

Upcoming classes:

To help you with your decision, see the interview with both of these instructors, I just did.

Brent Yamamoto and Marco Innocenti joined me to discuss Pistol Groundfighting. You can listen to the audio podcast here, https://www.handgunworld.com/episode...rco-innocenti/, or the Youtube video here, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXVJmTVzSCY

Be sure to sign up for their class, https://suarezinternational.com/pist...022-novato-ca/

Please let us know your comments and like and subscribe to my Youtube channel or audio podcast, thanks.
    Bob Mayne
    HandgunWorld Podcast
    http://www.handgunworld.com