Default ADDITIONAL DATE FOR KILLING WITHIN THE LAW - MAY 2022

KILLING WITHIN THE LAW - UPDATED FOR 2022

MAY 20-22, 2022 - PRESCOTT, AZ

PRESCOTT, Arizona
    Instructor: Gabriel Suarez

CLASS IS HELD AT SUAREZ HQ

Those who expect to clam up and wait for their free attorney to parachute onto the scene and stop the action on your behalf live in unicorn and fairyland. You will need to explain yourself and set the tone for the investigation. That is a fact of life. In this class we teach you how to arrive at the shot, justify it to yourself and to those who will review it. We teach you the martial art of language and the proper choice of words to get to the result you want.

You will learn what words to use as well as methods of articulating what happened. Through an incredibly honest, first-hand, “been there-done that” instructor-led discussion the participant will gain a personalized and in-depth knowledge of the process of a use of force, deadly or otherwise, investigation. And most importantly how to manage the interview and subsequent investigation to your benefit.

• Understanding the Law and Use of Force – Removing Misconceptions and Hindrances to Survival
    • Removing ineffective fear-based programming and replacing with proper attitudes
    • Flowcharts for use of force, micro statements and necessary after action events
    • Role play exercises to solidify the lessons learned
    • Reading the flow of the investigation
    • Verbal force on force and tactical articulation concepts
    • Updated Physical components of body language and silent communications.
    • Updated "Dark Arts" segment
    • Updated "Win The Lifefight" segment
    • Suitable for LE professionals, private citizens, and trainers.

ENROLL HERE
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

To be clear, is this an additional class or did this weekends KWTL class move to may?
    Life is dangerous, be dangerouser

I will let friends and family know about this addition to the training schedule. I am going to KWTL this weekend and really looking forward to it. I have been to 4-5 previous KWTL classes, each is highly useful.
    "When one goes willingly into the darkness, all he will find there, is what he brought in with him".

--Gabe Suarez, after the 7-11 shootout

Proper development of the 'Warrior Spirit', training and physical conditioning before 'The Event' cannot be overstated.

U.S. Army Rangers (1/75 'Old Scroll'), RS Class 5-78
    CRG; 0-5 Feet CRG; PSP Pistol; FOF Instructor School; Combat Pistol Instructor School, KWTLx4, Red Dot Pistol Gunfighting, RGF-1 Rifle Gunfighting

Quote Originally Posted by KarlinPhoenix View Post
    I will let friends and family know about this addition to the training schedule. I am going to KWTL this weekend and really looking forward to it. I have been to 4-5 previous KWTL classes, each is highly useful.
    I went last year and really enjoyed it. Glad it’s still on for this weekend
    Life is dangerous, be dangerouser