Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Suarez View Post
    People do not seem to be interested in this so likely not doing this one again until mid to late 2023. After that we will see.
    People, to borrow a phrase, are fucking idiots. Anyone who'd pass on this material (I've attended twice) is the same type of person who'd go shopping for his first gun only when he noticed the mob forming up on his lawn.

Look gents: there are so many acceptable gyms, martial arts schools and shooting emporiums that you can have it when you want it, where you want it. This stuff? Yeah, good luck with finding that elsewhere.

"To spit on your hands and lower the pike; to stand fast over the body of Leonidas the King; to be rear guard at Kunu-Ri; to stand and be still to the Birkenhead Drill; these are not rational acts. They are often merely necessary." Pournelle

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Suarez View Post
    The way things are and with my personal goals...I will not be teaching more than maybe one of these per year. People do not seem to be interested in this so likely not doing this one again until mid to late 2023. After that we will see.
    Teach it again next year, I'll be happy to come back, see what we've all learned in the meantime.
    Warrior for the working day.

Es una cosa muy seria. --Robert Capa

"...I rode the range in a Ford V8...Yippy Yi Yo Ki Yay." --Johnny Mercer (as modified)

"What cannot be remedied must be endured."

Vale et omnia quae.

P:25

I can fully understand the reasons why the possible answer to this may be a hard 'no', or why it MUST be face to face, but if this were a class that could be taught via Skype or some other online invite-only format, I would have paid for it probably several times by now.

Military really fucks with my ability to have control over my own schedule.