Hybrid View

Default COMPLETE RECCE BUILDS

we took the best of the RRA rifles and turned them into Recces. weight in at 6 lb 6.5os, the rifles feature a 16" 1/9 chrome lined barrel, RRA 2-stage competition trigger, B5 stock and trigger guard, BCM grip, Sharps Bros 15" Mlok Rail and a badger latch on the charging handle. comes with 3 pmags and choice of BUIS - starting at 899.99
    https://suarezinternational.com/si-r...trol-rifle-16/

20220201_102747.jpg
    20220128_110609.jpg

Do NOT call me an armorer
    Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
    Now I am become Death, the destroyer of all worlds
    People have asked me if I consider myself a good or bad person. The truth of it is, I don't know or care. I have been called both. I like to think I have saved more lives than I have ended. Either way, I can still sleep at night.
    SEMPER FI

Theese are some fast handling surgical rifles. They would be perfect with a 1x5 or a red dot.
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Do NOT call me an armorer
    Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
    Now I am become Death, the destroyer of all worlds
    People have asked me if I consider myself a good or bad person. The truth of it is, I don't know or care. I have been called both. I like to think I have saved more lives than I have ended. Either way, I can still sleep at night.
    SEMPER FI

Quote Originally Posted by ShopMonkey View Post
    I wish my quality control measures could be that much fun.
    I was born for a storm, and a calm does not suit me. - Andrew Jackson

Lol.... Guaranteed... Check out swamp fox 1-8x. They look pretty good for what they are. I have no idea if 8# is way too much yet but I figured target identification is key for the new environment.... 6-8x will make a good 600 yard recce work as intended...
    Nothing says Fuck You like a shotgun.....

Quote Originally Posted by chad newton View Post
    Lol.... Guaranteed... Check out swamp fox 1-8x. They look pretty good for what they are. I have no idea if 8# is way too much yet but I figured target identification is key for the new environment.... 6-8x will make a good 600 yard recce work as intended...
    1-8 would be great. SwampFox was an air soft company who realized cheap fucks were putting their optics on real guns so they changed their marketing.
    "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act, but a habit." -Aristotle