Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by paranoid View Post
    As you have said repeatedly, unless this illegitimate administration is defeated in November...

The Davos group is setting the stage for worldwide destruction and death.
    Careful what you wish for Davos Dudes....
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

And in the meantime...if you enjoy WT and this tribe ethos...
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

My feeling is that a lot of people have been putting off buying new firearms because of real or perceived ammo scarcity. Why buy more toys if you can't play with them?
    We don't have the Second Amendment because Bambi is coming.
    "Zen? Meh! Who needs it? All that effort to achieve nothingness and what do you got? Bupkis!"

In my general area, only one small gun shop has closed. The larger ones, Shoot Straight and Nexus, plus several smaller ones have a large variety of weapons and ammo on display, as does the local Bass Pro. Ammo supply and prices 'online' appears to be reasonably or at least better priced than they were a few months ago. Even though I have both the handguns and long guns I want, the options to purchase additional quality items is still there, at least for the present. Perhaps there is market saturation ? If a given individual has x # of Glocks, y # of AR's, z #'s shotguns, w # of revolvers & lever guns, plus a substantial, even surplus, amount of ammo to feed those; why buy more? Some, or even a large number of individuals may just have what they need for the present/future, and their needs are met.

The riots and protests led to record sales of anything concealable or AR related. AK's have gone crazy in price. It's hard for any industry to have multiple record sales years in a row. market got saturated and there were more AR makers than demand could support.

Gunbroker, Armslist and other online sales outlets have led to retailers suffering more. Lack of ammo availability has affected many (I took lots of crap for "stockpiling" over the last many years, and now smile when people complain about prices).

The trends in the last years that have led to massive sales have often been predicted (or originated) right here: Red dot pistols, AR's with arm braces, pistols with arm braces, 14" 12 gauge "firearms" that are not technically shotguns. I also think all but the dots will be targeted by an aggressive ATF. If you are old enough to remember how rare SBR'd 10" AR's were in the 90's, it is shocking to see that they may actually make up the majority of AR sales now.

Support the people in your tribe. If SI sells it and I need it- I go there. I have a favorite local gun store that treats me like Norm on Cheers. I even took the staff out to dinner one night.

Impossible to predict the future, so get what you need, or sell and upgrade to what you really want. Ammo is the problem now, but AR's are a freaking bargain. They are less now than when I was a dealer in the 80's. Good pistols are very reasonable and if you have not adopted the dot, it is the golden age for that technology. And sub-compact pistols are available from EVERY maker at fair prices. There has been a mag limit in the past, so ZERO reason not to have bins of "full capacity" magazines for everything you own.

I've had ammo stockpiled in cans since Clinton was in office, they'll never get opened until necessary. Everyone else is my current working stock. I still but ammo I don't "need" but because of availability. Buy the time I run out, they'll probably be enough laying around for resupply.

Sustinence, Smokes and Ammo. If you have Ammo, you can get Sustinence and Smokes

Last time I organized I found a case of 45 I didn't remember having.
    American Veteran and Patriot, Lover of God, Country and Family. No Regrets, No Bullshit