Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    The other thing to say is this. Fight Number One is vastly more important and winning it supercedes concerns about Fight Number Two. Read that again and understand what I am saying. In other words - Keeping your brain healthy, and your body whole is worth the risk of a few years in prison. I said the "risk". Not a guarantee you will be arrested, charged, and convicted...NOT A GUARANTEE. But if your head gets invited to a boot party...as the soccer ball, there is a guarantee that you will be as sharp and quit witted as Muhhamad Ali and Reginald Denny...G-U-A-R-A-N-T-E-E-D! AND that is if you physically survive it.

So worst case, the choices are a few years in prison, or life as Forest Gump.

I will take incarceration over early senility and frailty hands down. I will bet you Denny would have chosen likewise.
    Jail is not as bad as they make it out - if you mind your own business and stay out of other's business, guess what...you will be left alone. Even more if you look dangerous. But senility as a young man from getting your head caved in during a fight where you were trying to observe the rules...nope...death is better.
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Suarez View Post
    The other thing to say is this. Fight Number One is vastly more important and winning it supercedes concerns about Fight Number Two. Read that again and understand what I am saying. In other words - Keeping your brain healthy, and your body whole is worth the risk of a few years in prison...
    ... senility as a young man from getting your head caved in during a fight where you were trying to observe the rules...nope...death is bette
    r.
    For the essence of this, look at WinstonSmith's tag line.
    Warrior for the working day.

Es una cosa muy seria. --Robert Capa

"...I rode the range in a Ford V8...Yippy Yi Yo Ki Yay." --Johnny Mercer (as modified)

"What cannot be remedied must be endured."

Vale et omnia quae.

P:28

Gangster life bro, it’s not for everyone.....
    Nothing says Fuck You like a shotgun.....

Rules are set by man to control man, it’s your choice to follow or not to follow.... I’d probably rather be locked up for 20 years vs get my head caved in.... To me shitting and pissing myself for the rest of my life sounds worse....
    Nothing says Fuck You like a shotgun.....

HEY!!! I know a class that teaches stacking the deck in your favor...

I Strongly Suggest You Stack Your Deck Here:
    https://suarezinternational.com/killing-within-the-law-updated-for-2022-february-18-20-2022-prescott-az/

Just sayin'...

Last edited by Ted Demosthenes; 01-27-2022 at 12:54 PM.
    Ted Demosthenes
    Suarez International Staff Instructor

From Murphy's Laws of Combat: "Incoming has the right-of-way" (so, GTFOTX!!)

Fight Number One is vastly more important and winning it supercedes concerns about Fight Number Two.
    As the guy whose mission in life is Fight Number Two, I want to very loudly agree here. Fight Number One is more important.

is worth the risk of a few years in prison. I said the "risk". Not a guarantee you will be arrested, charged, and convicted...NOT A GUARANTEE.
    Emphasize this point: there are no guarantees, no matter what. It's all risk, and you can't avoid it. There is a risk in defending yourself; there is a risk in choosing not to. Winston Churchill would have to spend a bunch of money on lawyers if he were alive today. But Neville Chamberlain would end up stripped naked and dead in a dumpster. Given the choice between cowardice and violence, choose violence.

Jail is not as bad as they make it out - if you mind your own business and stay out of other's business, guess what...you will be left alone. Even more if you look dangerous.
    I don't want to pull this thread down a rabbit trail, but this is a conversation that I've had to have with several clients. There is a popular narrative that most people choose to believe--primarily because it fits the narrative that Hollywood sold them. It's the idea that child molesters will be abused and sodomized in prison, and that this is some form of cosmic justice. The reality is that child molesters aren't per se the victims in prison. The people who get used and passed around do have a common characteristic, though: they are weak. It just so happens that most of the child molesters happen to be weak, smarmy little men with soft hands. I knew one child molester--not my client, so I feel no obligation to hold back--who was a vile, sadistic sack of human excrement. He was also about 6'4" and 260# of farm boy muscle. He ruled the jail. Nobody was giving him his "justice."

If you find yourself in jail, shut up and keep your eyes peeled. Be polite but not obsequious. Do not adopt any weak little puppies, because you will be judged by your company. Use the time to read everything you can get your hands on. Don't go looking for trouble, but don't step out of the way either. If someone decides to test you, it's best to just go ahead and have the fight right away. The situation won't improve with time. Remember that everything is on video, and play to the cameras.

That's not the lesson anyone wants to hear from their lawyer. They want to hear, "Congratulations! You're going home!" But if you're not going home, it's important to accept those lessons.
    Virtute et Armis

The Tiger MUST WIN his fight before the Antelope even gets the chance to tell his tale.....

Why most people are cowards.
    Paul

America First
    Anti Globalist

Quote Originally Posted by LawDog View Post

1). Given the choice between cowardice and violence, choose violence.

2). The people who get used and passed around do have a common characteristic, though: they are weak.
    Two great points. The first one is almost a new Precept!
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Two great points. The first one is almost a new Precept!
    The first is not an original thought. It's actually a quote from Ghandi.
    Virtute et Armis