The other thing to say is this. Fight Number One is vastly more important and winning it supercedes concerns about Fight Number Two. Read that again and understand what I am saying. In other words - Keeping your brain healthy, and your body whole is worth the risk of a few years in prison. I said the "risk". Not a guarantee you will be arrested, charged, and convicted...NOT A GUARANTEE. But if your head gets invited to a boot party...as the soccer ball, there is a guarantee that you will be as sharp and quit witted as Muhhamad Ali and Reginald Denny...G-U-A-R-A-N-T-E-E-D! AND that is if you physically survive it.

So worst case, the choices are a few years in prison, or life as Forest Gump.

I will take incarceration over early senility and frailty hands down. I will bet you Denny would have chosen likewise.
Jail is not as bad as they make it out - if you mind your own business and stay out of other's business, guess what...you will be left alone. Even more if you look dangerous. But senility as a young man from getting your head caved in during a fight where you were trying to observe the rules...nope...death is better.