Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    I have a West German 226 and had a West German 229 in 40 that I got for an extremely good price in 98. I sold that 229 as I had a ready buyer and Yondering had two HK P7 that he only meant to get one. I always thought I would get a 229 again and Thursday my 229 in 357 Sig will be here. Dam 10 day waiting period.
    Common sense is not a common virtue!

Quote Originally Posted by RedLeg0811 View Post
    I have a West German 226 and had a West German 229 in 40 that I got for an extremely good price in 98. I sold that 229 as I had a ready buyer and Yondering had two HK P7 that he only meant to get one. I always thought I would get a 229 again and Thursday my 229 in 357 Sig will be here. Dam 10 day waiting period.
    Congrats. Pictures!
    Warrior for the working day.

Es una cosa muy seria. --Robert Capa

"...I rode the range in a Ford V8...Yippy Yi Yo Ki Yay." --Johnny Mercer (as modified)

"What cannot be remedied must be endured."

Vale et omnia quae.

P:28

Nice. I love 357 in the 229.
    Brent Yamamoto
    Suarez International Tier 1 Staff Instructor

Ready, willing, able. Bring it.

Instagram: karate_at_1200fps

Upcoming classes:

Pistol Groundfighting, Texas

I now have two 357 sigs. A converted G22 with a muzzle brake that Yondering made and a RMR. I just bought 2k cases for reloading. I just don't seem to have the time to do all the prep work on working up a load on multiple cartridges since I can't really shoot in my yard. I want to work out a deal with my reloading Guru, but he is a busy guy and everyone wants a bit of his time.

I now have two 357 sigs. A converted G22 with a muzzle brake that Yondering made and a RMR. I just bought 2k cases for reloading. I just don't seem to have the time to do all the prep work on working up a load on multiple cartridges since I can't really shoot in my yard. I want to work out a deal with my reloading Guru, but he is a busy guy and everyone wants a bit of his time.
    You could ask Paul to work up a load

Do NOT call me an armorer
    Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
    Now I am become Death, the destroyer of all worlds
    People have asked me if I consider myself a good or bad person. The truth of it is, I don't know or care. I have been called both. I like to think I have saved more lives than I have ended. Either way, I can still sleep at night.
    SEMPER FI

Winchester Autocomp or Longshot are both great powders for comps. For 357 Sig 124-125gr bullets would be your best bet for comps. For AutoComp start at 6 and work up max load should be around 6.7grs. Longshot will give you more velocity and works well in comps too. Your starting load will be around 8.7 grs with max being 9.3grs You want to runner hotter loads with comps. If you load down expect the comp not to work correctly and the gun wont cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Groth View Post
    Winchester Autocomp or Longshot are both great powders for comps. For 357 Sig 124-125gr bullets would be your best bet for comps. For AutoComp start at 6 and work up max load should be around 6.7grs. Longshot will give you more velocity and works well in comps too. Your starting load will be around 8.7 grs with max being 9.3grs You want to runner hotter loads with comps. If you load down expect the comp not to work correctly and the gun wont cycle.
    Can you find varget and h1000? I may get my lapua back pretty quick.... Pm me if you can...
    Nothing says Fuck You like a shotgun.....

Yeah I have several pounds of AutoComp that I was working on a load for 9mm with 90gr Lehigh for the Scorp micro and 320. with 7gr I was getting 1,400 - 1,560. No signs of too high of pressure, but I didn't go to the next grouping. I don't know how accurate they are as I was trying chrono several different loads.

found a 239 DAK in 9mm today that I thought was a good price as is, then they found the factory case with all the papers and extra magazine.
    however what I cannot find the last two weeks are all the parts to convert from DAK to DA/SA, so going to schedule some time in between meetings Monday to call Sig and make arrangements for this one and the 229. IMG-7496.jpg
    “Nobody trusts anyone, or why did they put tilt on a pinball machine.”
    Steve McQueen