Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Cz 75 full size???

Should I get the original cz 75 or the one with the decock??? Iím thinking the decock but let me know whatís best....
    Nothing says Fuck You like a shotgun.....

personally i prefer decocker

Do NOT call me an armorer
    Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
    Now I am become Death, the destroyer of all worlds
    People have asked me if I consider myself a good or bad person. The truth of it is, I don't know or care. I have been called both. I like to think I have saved more lives than I have ended. Either way, I can still sleep at night.
    SEMPER FI

It make things alittle safer I would think for running with the hammer down. I would prefer that over a safety....

The safety version allows "cocked and locked", i.e. safety on with hammer back. It also allows half cock or full DA positions with the safety on in either condition, if you prefer.
    The decocker version has no safety with the hammer back.

Personally I much prefer the classic safety version. Those who carried decocker Berettas might prefer the decocker CZ as well. It's just personal preference, both work if you use them correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by Yondering View Post
    The safety version allows "cocked and locked", i.e. safety on with hammer back. It also allows half cock or full DA positions with the safety on in either condition, if you prefer.
    The decocker version has no safety with the hammer back.

Personally I much prefer the classic safety version. Those who carried decocker Berettas might prefer the decocker CZ as well. It's just personal preference, both work if you use them correctly.
    It would work similar to a 1911, that would work too. But you have option of both with the original design.... Hmmm, more shit to think about. I like that too...

While I feel like I can safely lower the hammer over a loaded chamber, I really look at the classic version as a cocked and locked gun only.
    That having been said, I like it like that. But then again, I like and carry my 1911s and BHPs.

If they still make the Omega version, you can swap back and forth to decide.
    Warrior for the working day.

Es una cosa muy seria. --Robert Capa

"...I rode the range in a Ford V8...Yippy Yi Yo Ki Yay." --Johnny Mercer (as modified)

"What cannot be remedied must be endured."

Vale et omnia quae.

P:25

Had a couple of them years ago, classic version B and pre-B. Would have kept them around if they had been BD versions. Did the hammer drop thing, but really didn’t like having to and wasn’t going to carry it C&L. This platform just made more sense to me as DA/SA. Never did get another one in that format, though.

Original
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

I have the decocker version with the Omega trigger, and I would not buy this pistol again. I really dislike the DA pull on this pistol and my P-07. The SA pull is not great either. I wish I'd gotten the regular 75B or even an old pre-B model.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk
    "Consequence outweighs probability." - Blaise Pascal