Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by chad newton View Post
    What you should ask yourself is why? I see Ukraine and Georgia both strategically located on the Black Sea and on the Russian boarder. The left has a hardon for Putin and it may end up backfiring in a really bad way.... I looked at the pullout in Afghanistan as, what is there plan for the troops? What is the Biden administration cooking up next..... I think it’s a bad move, Russia is our key ally against China which to me is way more of a threat....
    American Thinker has an article about this topic today:
    https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...e_ukraine.html
    excerpts:
    "Frankly, without Ukraine, Russia, climate-wise, is too far north, even though it is rich in oil and natural gas and other minerals. Russia will never become a self-sufficient power player on the world stage without Ukraine to feed it. Russia may have nuclear weapons to scare nations, but it has no chance of becoming a world-respected economic powerhouse if it can't feed itself."

"I give the odds of Ukraine being invaded partially or fully at over 50 percent since ignorant Biden has already withdrawn American military advisers from Ukraine, but this may be just a rumor, since I couldn't locate any printed validity, and there are military advisers in Taiwan. Estonia and Latvia have sent military hardware to Ukraine because they sincerely believe that if Ukraine falls, then the Baltic States may be next to be annexed even though they are members of NATO. Ice-free sea ports on the Baltic are Putin's temptation."
    "When one goes willingly into the darkness, all he will find there, is what he brought in with him".

--Gabe Suarez, after the 7-11 shootout

Proper development of the 'Warrior Spirit', training and physical conditioning before 'The Event' cannot be overstated.

U.S. Army Rangers (1/75 'Old Scroll'), RS Class 5-78
    CRG; 0-5 Feet CRG; PSP Pistol; FOF Instructor School; Combat Pistol Instructor School, KWTLx4, Red Dot Pistol Gunfighting, RGF-1 Rifle Gunfighting

Quote Originally Posted by KarlinPhoenix View Post
    American Thinker has an article about this topic today:
    https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...e_ukraine.html
    excerpts:
    "[FONT="]Frankly, without Ukraine, Russia, climate-wise, is too far north, even though it is rich in oil and natural gas and other minerals. Russia will never become a self-sufficient power player on the world stage without Ukraine to feed it. Russia may have nuclear weapons to scare nations, but it has no chance of becoming a world-respected economic powerhouse if it can't feed itself."[/FONT]

"I give the odds of Ukraine being invaded partially or fully at over 50 percent since ignorant Biden has already withdrawn American military advisers from Ukraine, but this may be just a rumor, since I couldn't locate any printed validity, and there are military advisers in Taiwan. Estonia and Latvia have sent military hardware to Ukraine because they sincerely believe that if Ukraine falls, then the Baltic States may be next to be annexed even though they are members of NATO. Ice-free sea ports on the Baltic are Putin's temptation."
    The more things change, the more they remain the same:

Attachment 62397Attachment 62398

Uncle Joe, meet Uncle Joe OG.
    Warrior for the working day.

Es una cosa muy seria. --Robert Capa

"...I rode the range in a Ford V8...Yippy Yi Yo Ki Yay." --Johnny Mercer (as modified)

"What cannot be remedied must be endured."

Vale et omnia quae.

P:25

A good look at the chessboard around Ukraine:

Geek Warlord
    Dungeons & Dragons & Deadlifts

Muscle Wizard Casts: Fist

CRG-1 DPS
    CRG-2 CRG
    CRG-2 CRG again
    SGF-1 Shotgun Gunfighting
    Trauma care under fire
    Spetsnaz Sniper
    HRO-5 TASI
    HRO-6 CQB Fighting in Structures
    CRG-4 Force on Force
    HRO-5 TASI 3 day
    TWOTU edition
    Trauma Medicine for the CCW Operator
    Pistol Ground Fighting (Taint Shooting Progressions)
    Killing Within The Law

TWOTU since May 2015

Russia is threatening to cut off Hunter's cash flow and Joseph Stolen can't allow that to happen to his crackhead son.

https://youtu.be/9uLTl_WTtgg

Intel analysis of the Ukraine situation with current locations of all Russian forces around Ukraine. I little long but pretty interesting
    Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
    - H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the Impaler View Post
    Russia is threatening to cut off Hunter's cash flow and Joseph Stolen can't allow that to happen to his crackhead son.
    Hunter's cash flow = No-Go Joe's cash flow
    "When one goes willingly into the darkness, all he will find there, is what he brought in with him".

--Gabe Suarez, after the 7-11 shootout

Proper development of the 'Warrior Spirit', training and physical conditioning before 'The Event' cannot be overstated.

U.S. Army Rangers (1/75 'Old Scroll'), RS Class 5-78
    CRG; 0-5 Feet CRG; PSP Pistol; FOF Instructor School; Combat Pistol Instructor School, KWTLx4, Red Dot Pistol Gunfighting, RGF-1 Rifle Gunfighting

Ukraine and Joe's ego is not a reason to deploy US assets or spill US blood...nobody gives a shit about Ukraine any more than they did about Somalia.
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Suarez View Post
    Our Patriotic Duty ENDS AT THE SHORES AND THE BORDERS
    MY patriotic duty ends at my driveway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Hey.. Why not join the Army? It's free!!

Now joe blow has the chance to put some liberal radical tyrant on the supreme court!
    I rather you hated me for who I am than love me for who I ain't!
    This Ain't the Movies, and You Ain't John Wayne!

Sometimes it is entirely appropriate to kill a fly with a 12 pound sledgehammer!
    TRAIN HARD= SOONER OR LATER YOU"LL NEED IT!