Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Default WHAT IS NEXT FROM CRAZY JOE?

Remember the movie Wag The Dog?

Remember the ridiculos waste of resources in Somalia (who cares about Somalua) to cover up a failing presidency?

The country, the econony, the morale of the nation, and the unity of the people is at an all time low. Everyone...even the left blames Senile Joe. When Bill Mahr...of all people...begins criticizing the Dems...LOL...you know they have gone too far.

Anyway...prediction for 2022?

Biden will try to go to war in Ukraine...in one way or another...to cover his total failing as PTUS, and to somehow give Americans something to unite behind...for him..ahead of tge midterms.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ussia-threats/
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

I wanted to bring this up, wtf.... Germany blocked weapons, from going anywhere, they want to stay the fuck out of it. It’s getting real, really quick. If anyone out there thinks that this is about the Ukrainian people they need to think of what just happened in Afghanistan by sleepy Joe.... What I see happening is Russia will be forced to take back Ukraine if we keep pushing....
    Nothing says Fuck You like a shotgun.....

Nothing says Fuck You like a shotgun.....

After the Afghanistan experience it’s hard to fathom getting many warfighters to believe in the cause. This has nothing to do with our patriotic duty.
    Paul

America First
    Anti Globalist

Timing is everything.

They had a war made to order in A-stan.

But this admin's narrative had not sufficiently unravelled.
    Warrior for the working day.

Es una cosa muy seria. --Robert Capa

"...I rode the range in a Ford V8...Yippy Yi Yo Ki Yay." --Johnny Mercer (as modified)

"What cannot be remedied must be endured."

Vale et omnia quae.

P:25

Been taking to a Bavarian friend about this a lot over the past week. He is very concerned US is drumming up a war that will adversely impact his world without any direct risk of harm to the US. A lot of Germans are not happy with US right now. They want peace and don’t see meddling in Ukraine as being the west’s problem.

Quote Originally Posted by paranoid View Post
    After the Afghanistan experience it’s hard to fathom getting many warfighters to believe in the cause. This has nothing to do with our patriotic duty.
    Our Patriotic Duty ENDS AT THE SHORES AND THE BORDERS
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Suarez View Post
    Our Patriotic Duty ENDS AT THE SHORES AND THE BORDERS
    MY patriotic duty ends at my driveway.

Russia is threatening to cut off Hunter's cash flow and Joseph Stolen can't allow that to happen to his crackhead son.

https://youtu.be/9uLTl_WTtgg

Intel analysis of the Ukraine situation with current locations of all Russian forces around Ukraine. I little long but pretty interesting
    Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
    - H.L. Mencken