Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Default Well I caught the coof.

Last Friday I started feeling a little achy - the way I usually feel when I am coming down with a cold or flu.

Friday night it accelerated into chills, an obvious fever, and one instance of night sweats.

I was pretty sore all day Saturday and had a similar experience Saturday night. No fever since and the body aches have gradually gotten better. All I have now is lingering chest and nasal congestion.

Today I noticed that nothing seems to taste good so I took a rapid test and sure enough, I'm positive.

is this shit really what we shut down our nation for?

I've been much more sick, or at least as sick, from flu and colds, as I was / am from COVID.

It didn't stop me from working out or from really doing anything. It was just...a moderate cold/flu.

I know I'm asking the wrong crowd here but....

What the fuck am I missing?

Quote Originally Posted by apamburn View Post
    Last Friday I started feeling a little achy - the way I usually feel when I am coming down with a cold or flu.

Friday night it accelerated into chills, an obvious fever, and one instance of night sweats.

I was pretty sore all day Saturday and had a similar experience Saturday night. No fever since and the body aches have gradually gotten better. All I have now is lingering chest and nasal congestion.

Today I noticed that nothing seems to taste good so I took a rapid test and sure enough, I'm positive.

is this shit really what we shut down our nation for?

I've been much more sick, or at least as sick, from flu and colds, as I was / am from COVID.

It didn't stop me from working out or from really doing anything. It was just...a moderate cold/flu.

I know I'm asking the wrong crowd here but....

What the fuck am I missing?
    Not a damned thing

I was substantially sicker from my shingles vax and booster than from either original or delta. If you don't have any co-morbidity factors you are at extremely low risk.

https://youtu.be/9UHvwWWcjYw for a jawdropper from England and Wales--not surprising that the death numbers there were vastly inflated, but that they'd own up to it now.
    Last edited by Papa; 01-20-2022 at 10:36 PM.
    Warrior for the working day.

Es una cosa muy seria. --Robert Capa

"...I rode the range in a Ford V8...Yippy Yi Yo Ki Yay." --Johnny Mercer (as modified)

"What cannot be remedied must be endured."

Vale et omnia quae.

P:25

The China flu is a weird thing. Bought and paid for by Obama and Fauci.
    I know people that have died from it.
    Some that were hospitalized a couple weeks.
    One that's been hospitalized almost 3 months.
    Others that were kinda like you experienced.
    My wife had it, wasn't real bad, tested positive. I kissed her every morning, every evening and a couple times a day, slept in the same bed. I still haven't had it.
    American Veteran and Patriot, Lover of God, Country and Family. No Regrets, No Bullshit

When it hits people it hits everyone differently. A lot depends on comorbidities

I had several.

I was hospitalized from 2.0 April through 30 June 2020. 23 days of that were in a medically induced coma.

26 in a rehab facility to do things like OT/PT, getting strong enough to walk and other things.

Having said all of that we need to live our lives and quit cowering.

I am just happy to hear it hit you. I worse than it did.

I will say it’s a hell of a weight loss plan. I went from 254 to 179 in roughly 40 days.
    I carry two kinds of trauma kits. One for fixing it and one for causing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hasher View Post
    When it hits people it hits everyone differently. A lot depends on comorbidities

I had several.

I was hospitalized from 2.0 April through 30 June 2020. 23 days of that were in a medically induced coma.

26 in a rehab facility to do things like OT/PT, getting strong enough to walk and other things.

I will say it’s a hell of a weight loss plan. I went from 254 to 179 in roughly 40 days.
    So glad you came out of it ok, that sounds like a horrible ordeal.

Perhaps I caught the less severe Omicron variant going around right now.

Shield Maiden and I just had it. It was a very bad flu. That is how I will describe it. Last time I was this sick was in 2005 after I was in Africa. Now some points.

The healthier you are, the easier it will be. Nothing new, The best way to enjoy a great immune system and a great life is to not have all those comorbidities...many of which you can cure yourself from or prevent.

Listen to the Joe Rogan podcasts with McCullough and Malone for the actual truth about this stuff.

We used Ivermectin and Mucinex and neither of us has been nor do we ever intend to be vaxxed.

According to Malone and McCullough, and it makes perfect sense, nobody dies from Covid...or the flu. They die from things that are already killing them. The Covid simply accelerates it. There are financial incentives to list deaths as Covid deaths...something else we have discussed here.

And according to Malone...once you have it, you are now vested with natural immunity. That means you will not get it a second time. The reason some claim to have gotten it multiple times, he stated was because many tests will continually show Covid for a few months if you have had it. So you can have a common cold and get tested...BAM Covid.

Listening to those two guys is essential for you to understand what is really happening...then listen to this one as well. Rogan #1756 with John Abramson. He goes into the shit big pharma pulls...and pulled here.
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

ANd in brotherly concern Gary, I would urge you to stay at roughly 179 to eliminate one of those morbidities.

Quote Originally Posted by Hasher View Post

I had several.

Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Suarez View Post
    Shield Maiden and I just had it. It was a very bad flu. That is how I will describe it. Last time I was this sick was in 2005 after I was in Africa. Now some points.

The healthier you are, the easier it will be. Nothing new, The best way to enjoy a great immune system and a great life is to not have all those comorbidities...many of which you can cure yourself from or prevent.

Listen to the Joe Rogan podcasts with McCullough and Malone for the actual truth about this stuff.

We used Ivermectin and Mucinex and neither of us has been nor do we ever intend to be vaxxed.

According to Malone and McCullough, and it makes perfect sense, nobody dies from Covid...or the flu. They die from things that are already killing them. The Covid simply accelerates it. There are financial incentives to list deaths as Covid deaths...something else we have discussed here.

And according to Malone...once you have it, you are now vested with natural immunity. That means you will not get it a second time. The reason some claim to have gotten it multiple times, he stated was because many tests will continually show Covid for a few months if you have had it. So you can have a common cold and get tested...BAM Covid.

Listening to those two guys is essential for you to understand what is really happening...then listen to this one as well. Rogan #1756 with John Abramson. He goes into the shit big pharma pulls...and pulled here.
    If those are the same podcasts from the other post, they're on my list, just need some time to listen. I could listen while I lift but I find that I need motivation not distraction when lifting.

Anyways, yeah, it wasn't fun, and it was definitely the worst fever I've had in a while. I can't remember the last time I woke up from sweating out a fever, soaking wet. And the body aches sucked.

But over all I was....underwhelmed. I mean, I've read that it's a lot more mild than the MSM lets on, but there's always some uncertainty, no matter what you read, until you've been there yourself, you know?

Don't get me wrong, it's a good thing, and clearly for those with comorbidities it's a much more serious affair (as is almost every illness), but, again....why the fuck did we shut down the ENTIRE nation...for this?

(rhetorical question, we all know the answer isn't "public health")

Its true everyone seems to react differently. I had it in Feb of last year.Very tired for several weeks, and lost my sense of taste and smell. Wife did not get it. Well this last Oct. she got hit with it hard, attacked her lungs badly, was on O2 for a month and a half.We found a good Doc who prescribed Ivermectin and IV therapy. She pulled through and didn't go to the hospital but it was pretty bad. I also was with her the entire time, not jabbed, and I didn't get sick. Weird thing is she's much better now, but loosing hair like crazy....Which is really stressing her out. F the Chicoms.

Hasher is in a much better position these days.

Apamburn just nees some midol...
    Geek Warlord
    Dungeons & Dragons & Deadlifts

Muscle Wizard Casts: Fist

CRG-1 DPS
    CRG-2 CRG
    CRG-2 CRG again
    SGF-1 Shotgun Gunfighting
    Trauma care under fire
    Spetsnaz Sniper
    HRO-5 TASI
    HRO-6 CQB Fighting in Structures
    CRG-4 Force on Force
    HRO-5 TASI 3 day
    TWOTU edition
    Trauma Medicine for the CCW Operator
    Pistol Ground Fighting (Taint Shooting Progressions)
    Killing Within The Law

TWOTU since May 2015