Default NEW PRODUCT! GLOCK 43/43X/48 STANDARD WEIGHT STEEL NP3 FIRING PIN

These are a new product we just got finished. They are on sale now!

As some will recall. Our own JonathaNobody gave me a factory Glock Firing Pin from a duty pistol that had the tip broken off. Apparently that was discovered at a qualification course on the first shot as I recall. I still have that pin for any that want to see. The point is that deputy was carrying around a weapon that would not fire between qualification sessions. And no Mr. Badasses...you wouldn't know either unless you actually check your slide daily and I know you don't do that.

The factory pin is a MIM part. In essence a glorified casting. Just because something can be made in MIM doesn't mean it should. We fixed that issue completely by having legitimate hardened steel firing pins made for every model we see in class and through the shop. Our standard weight pins will give you sustained and long term reliability for your combat pistol far in excess of any MIM part.

Made in America, of American steel, buy tattooed American Veterans. Get yours now and join the resistance.
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Suarez View Post
    As some will recall. Our own JonathaNobody gave me a factory Glock Firing Pin from a duty pistol that had the tip broken off. Apparently that was discovered at a qualification course on the first shot as I recall. I still have that pin for any that want to see. The point is that deputy was carrying around a weapon that would not fire between qualification sessions. And no Mr. Badasses...you wouldn't know either unless you actually check your slide daily and I know you don't do that.

The factory pin is a MIM part. In essence a glorified casting. Just because something can be made in MIM doesn't mean it should. We fixed that issue completely by having legitimate hardened steel firing pins made for every model we see in class and through the shop. Our standard weight pins will give you sustained and long term reliability for your combat pistol far in excess of any MIM part.

Made in America, of American steel, buy tattooed American Veterans. Get yours now and join the resistance.
    Make 'em in .45 and I'll buy a bunch. And so, I suspect, will JN.
    Warrior for the working day.

Es una cosa muy seria. --Robert Capa

"...I rode the range in a Ford V8...Yippy Yi Yo Ki Yay." --Johnny Mercer (as modified)

"What cannot be remedied must be endured."

Vale et omnia quae.

P:28

They are in both of my carry Glocks and of everyone I run around with.
    I carry two kinds of trauma kits. One for fixing it and one for causing it.

Gabriel Suarez

45s...Glock 20, 21, 29, 30, 41, etc.

We could do it...just like we could make slides for them. The issue is that from MY POV, I need to sell enough to warrant my initial investment. As an example...For the Glock 21 - we have sold 5% of the triggers we have for the 9mm. If I needed to make the trigger bars rather than source them from OEM, we probably wouldn't do that product.
    Gabriel Suarez

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Groth View Post
    These are a new product we just got finished. They are on sale now!

And I was just at the shop today...

Well I have the G23 you found to pick up lol. Thanks for looking and thinking of that, it didn't cross my mind to ask about a G23.