Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Default Synagogue Hostages

This is your reminder on the importance of synagogue/ church / place of worship security.

https://nypost.com/2022/01/15/rabbi-...xas-synagogue/

Now...let me get this straight....one man is holding an entire congregation...includingbtheir leader hostage...one man...an entire congregation...and in ******* TEXAS?

What am I missing?.
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Yes. Thanks.
    Warrior for the working day.

Es una cosa muy seria. --Robert Capa

"...I rode the range in a Ford V8...Yippy Yi Yo Ki Yay." --Johnny Mercer (as modified)

"What cannot be remedied must be endured."

Vale et omnia quae.

P:25

One muslim terrorist holding 3 hostages, 1 released. Texas....figured at at least one congregant would be armed.......apparently not.
    Terrorist dead....?self inflicted GSW ? All hostages freed.
    Last edited by henri; 01-15-2022 at 09:08 PM.

According to Fox News, I just heard all hostages were rescued and the gunman was neutralized. Lots of talk about the gunman possibly getting here by crossing the border. Of course it’s just speculation right now..FUCK JOE BIDEN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Suarez View Post
    Now...let me get this straight....one man is holding an entire congregation...includingbtheir leader hostage...one man...an entire congregation...and in ******* TEXAS?

What am I missing?.
    A commenter on CNN said that the hostage situation was better than the alternative of an active shooter walking in and killing a lot of people. I looked at my wife and noted that they were forgetting another alternative: the terrorist makes himself known and gets shot in the face by a congregant.

How this did not happen is beyond me. I’m president of my synagogue, and my people absolutely have their heads in the sand about this stuff, no matter what I do.

I don't know how many of you all are doing church security, but I hate to say those churches who take it seriously and have serious security folks are few and far between. Most want to be able to "say" they have a team, and then most will call it a safety team or something like that so folks are not scared off.
    I rather you hated me for who I am than love me for who I ain't!
    This Ain't the Movies, and You Ain't John Wayne!

Sometimes it is entirely appropriate to kill a fly with a 12 pound sledgehammer!
    TRAIN HARD= SOONER OR LATER YOU"LL NEED IT!

My church security consists of me and the XO, whatever church we happen to be in.
    Warrior for the working day.

Es una cosa muy seria. --Robert Capa

"...I rode the range in a Ford V8...Yippy Yi Yo Ki Yay." --Johnny Mercer (as modified)

"What cannot be remedied must be endured."

Vale et omnia quae.

P:25

Quote Originally Posted by Papa View Post
    My church security consists of me and the XO, whatever church we happen to be in.
    This right there.
    LIVING > FIRED > JAIL > DEAD
    DISCIPLINA EST LIBERTATEM
    KRG, HRO: Team Tactics 1/2, CRG, HRO: CQB/Team Tactics, Defensive Knife, TMCO

I'm grew up not far from there and I was shocked no one was armed. Down here in Austin it would not have surprised me at all, but up north of Ft Worth is a different story. I'm not a religious man, but houses of worship need to get serious about this shit. This is America and people should be able to worship in peace.