Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default The Real Anthony Fauci

Just finished reading the book. It makes me feel dirty, like I wallowed in mud I can’t wash off. It also makes me mad. The man is an outright sociopath. His lust for power and wealth is practically immeasurable. The entire system as far as public health is concerned is utterly corrupt. The sad fact is we will never know how many lives needlessly ended to satisfy the egos of Fauci, Gates, and their cohorts. It is certainly in the millions by now. There is no punishment other than hell itself that they deserve. Everyone needs to read this book. For anybody with a heart, it is hard to digest.

Agree wholeheartedly on their future destination. I’ll be so glad when they make the trip.
    Psalm 139:21,22
    Do not I hate them, O LORD, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee?
    I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies.

The truth is hatred to those who hate truth.

We will see
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

President Trump or DeSantis needs to set up Nuremburg style tribunals for these people.

I'd rather see him along with several communists die of the same long and painful cancer that Chavez croaked of.

His legacy is going to be rotten.
    Paul

The greatest threat to America is the “Sleeping Giant” not waking up,

History has shown...time and again...that if you fuck with people enough...you eventually fuck with the wrong people...and one night they cut your throat while you sleep...your wife's throat too...just because.
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Quote Originally Posted by ronlassit View Post
    Just finished reading the book. It makes me feel dirty, like I wallowed in mud I can’t wash off. It also makes me mad. The man is an outright sociopath. His lust for power and wealth is practically immeasurable. The entire system as far as public health is concerned is utterly corrupt. The sad fact is we will never know how many lives needlessly ended to satisfy the egos of Fauci, Gates, and their cohorts. It is certainly in the millions by now. There is no punishment other than hell itself that they deserve. Everyone needs to read this book. For anybody with a heart, it is hard to digest.
    I bought the book the day it was released and I know what you mean about the dirty feeling that comes with reading about this sociopath. But I agree, everyone needs to read this book. I saw Tucker's interview with the publisher (Skyhorse Publishing) just as it was released. The New York Times and most other traditional book review and advertising venues wouldn't touch it, but nevertheless, it was sitting at number one in the entire Amazon bookstore for days, and I bought my copy immediately to support both publisher and author for speaking out and telling the truth. It's still a major bestseller as it has been since release, so the truth is reaching a lot of folks.

The final chapter really sent chills down to my core. When you clearly see the massive scope of the pandemic, and those involved, it is truly sobering. When you see just how scripted it all was, and just how many times it has been war gamed, you realize the collusion of so many systems necessary to pull it off. It becomes vividly clear that it is all about greed and control. Everything has been practiced and evaluated, from virus release to the psy ops necessary to promote and continue the charade. It is time for upheaval from the bottom up. It is time for us to share as much truth as we can with everyone we know. All we have to do is plant a seed.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Suarez View Post
    History has shown...time and again...that if you fuck with people enough...you eventually fuck with the wrong people...and one night they cut your throat while you sleep...your wife's throat too...just because.
    Lol.... And they were worried about the “insurrection”....
    Nothing says Fuck You like a shotgun.....