Thread: New Holsters

Default New Holsters

Gabe,

Would you take a moment to give us some background on the three new holsters that just went up for sale? Design philosophy, intended use, etc. Perhaps a compare / contrast with previous offerings? I'm super interested but don't know how to choose.

Thanks!

JLP

Previous offerings are not available any longer. Kydex is like beauty school for dudes. They get out ofvthe Mil...or whatever and dont relish a career as a barista so they decide to make kydex. They make one or two good designs but cant scale things up. Or they think they arecso cool that they only make their own designs. In short, an emotional high school girl with image issues duringbher period is easier to deal with than most kydex makers.

These are some new designs that address past issues.

The MINIMALIST is a better conceived NPE.

THE GUNFIGHTER 2.0 is a revised and updated version. Just some design and manufacturing changes to keep costs down and performance up.

THE OPERATIVE is something new. Very lightweight with a backer to increase comfort.
    The backers strong but pliable construction combined with the mounting/ventilation holes provide for all day comfort and breathability along with the ultimate in carry versatility.
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Thank you, Gabe

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Suarez View Post

The MINIMALIST is a better conceived NPE.

THE OPERATIVE is something new. Very lightweight with a backer to increase comfort.
    The backers strong but pliable construction combined with the mounting/ventilation holes provide for all day comfort and breathability along with the ultimate in carry versatility.
    Interested in these two. I recently purchased the old version of the NPE with paracord, which I plan to hang onto for concealing my Glock under a dress shirt with minimal visible holster hardware. But I do like the streamlined character of the Minimalist. I've seen very similar designs and gone back and forth on them, largely because it seemed to me that if I were to wear something with a visible clip on the beltline, I might as well carry my usual holster with dual loops. Maybe there's another function that I haven't thought of.

Now The Operative, that caught my eye. Might have to snag one of those at some point. I like the look and build of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Faramir2 View Post
    Interested in these two. I recently purchased the old version of the NPE with paracord, which I plan to hang onto for concealing my Glock under a dress shirt with minimal visible holster hardware. But I do like the streamlined character of the Minimalist. I've seen very similar designs and gone back and forth on them, largely because it seemed to me that if I were to wear something with a visible clip on the beltline, I might as well carry my usual holster with dual loops. Maybe there's another function that I haven't thought of.

Now The Operative, that caught my eye. Might have to snag one of those at some point. I like the look and build of that.
    I ordered those two yesterday to try out!

Quote Originally Posted by jesselp View Post
    I ordered those two yesterday to try out!
    Please share your impressions!

[QUOTE=Faramir2;1991992the old version of the NPE with paracord, [/QUOTE]

The way those are supposed to be used is you take the paracord and loop it over your pants button prior to buttoning your pants, and install a clip draw thing on the actual gun.