Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default POLICE TRADE IN GUNS COMING SOON! ARs, Glocks, and Sigs

We just purchased a bunch of police trade in guns. Glock, Bushmaster ARs, a few colt ARs, and sig 226s and 229s. We will be putting these up starting this afternoon and over the rest of the week

The Bushmaster rifles are up sale now! LOW PRICE OF $649.99!

https://suarezinternational.com/depa...carbine-stock/

Some of the SIG and glocks will be posted today. There will be a couple Sig 229s and 226s

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Groth View Post
    Some of the SIG and glocks will be posted today. There will be a couple Sig 229s and 226s
    A feeling in the air....as though a pride of lions were in the tall grass around a water hole. On the horizon, a dust cloud, and the faint rumble of hooves....

"To spit on your hands and lower the pike; to stand fast over the body of Leonidas the King; to be rear guard at Kunu-Ri; to stand and be still to the Birkenhead Drill; these are not rational acts. They are often merely necessary." Pournelle

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Spade View Post
    A feeling in the air....as though a pride of lions were in the tall grass around a water hole. On the horizon, a dust cloud, and the faint rumble of hooves....
    The 229s and the 226s are up now!
    https://suarezinternational.com/depa...er-p229-40s-w/ are $449.99

https://suarezinternational.com/depa...er-p226-40s-w/ are $549.99

The captions on the first two SIGs are switched, 229 v. 226.
    Warrior for the working day.

Es una cosa muy seria. --Robert Capa

"...I rode the range in a Ford V8...Yippy Yi Yo Ki Yay." --Johnny Mercer (as modified)

"What cannot be remedied must be endured."

Vale et omnia quae.

P:20

Jump on these SIGs!

If I hadn't bought my last--I really mean it this time--P22X just after New Year's I'd grab one in a heartbeat.

And no, not getting any kickbacks from SI for saying this.
    Warrior for the working day.

Es una cosa muy seria. --Robert Capa

"...I rode the range in a Ford V8...Yippy Yi Yo Ki Yay." --Johnny Mercer (as modified)

"What cannot be remedied must be endured."

Vale et omnia quae.

P:20

Quote Originally Posted by Papa View Post
    Jump on these SIGs!

If I hadn't bought my last--I really mean it this time--P22X just after New Year's I'd grab one in a heartbeat.

And no, not getting any kickbacks from SI for saying this.
    If only they weren't both in .40...........my dad carries and shoots .40, but I don't have any and don't want to break into another caliber. Sad day.

By the 40, and then source a 9 mm upper for one. Sell the 40 upper and you will be even. Or, just spend the money to convert one.

It canít hurt to buy a couple hundred rounds of 40, and put it aside so you have an option to run a different caliber on that gun.

Especially since you can buy an upper without it being registered anywhere. Think of the other thread about going to retrieve someone and wearing gloves to load your ammo. Now it is a caliber you donít even own.

I was fortunate enough a few years ago to pick up a 229, and a 226 from a local apartment that was doing a conversion to Glock. They were 40 caliber as well. I Purchased a 357 sig. barrel for the 226, and leave the 229 alone in 40. It complements the M 11 A1, and gives an option.