Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Oscar01 View Post
    Sweet just ordered.

Timney and POF are some of my favorite triggers, especially in the <5lb pull.

So... the recent factory visit was business related then?
    Yes it was. We want to start working with them more and possibly expand the product lines in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by georgeib View Post
    Typically AR-10 specific triggers have a full power hammer spring to insure reliable ignition with harder primers associated with 308/762x51 ammunition.
    Thank you. Since my use would be a 6.5CM, and therefore not using military ammo, I may just go with the AR-15 variant rather than waiting.
    Virtute et Armis

Quote Originally Posted by LawDog View Post
    Thank you. Since my use would be a 6.5CM, and therefore not using military ammo, I may just go with the AR-15 variant rather than waiting.
    Worst case scenario, the triggers are super easy to disassemble, you can just get a stiffer hammer spring from Timney to replace the one in there.
    "If you believe what you like in the gospels, and reject what you don't like, it is not the gospel you believe, but yourself." Augustine

"That upon which you set your heart and put your trust is your god." Martin Luther

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Groth View Post
    Yes it was. We want to start working with them more and possibly expand the product lines in the future.

Looking forward to seeing what else you guys cook up.

I knew Timney triggers were nice but didn't know how nice until your write up on them.

Just installed one in my 300 "Pistol". Holy head shots Batman!! This thing wil replace all my other triggers. Nice job Timney and nice job Paul for developing this special one for us with Timney.
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Got to try out this trigger on Josh's AR today when I picked up mine and damn. Can't wait to take mine out to the range.

Even compared to my older Timney trigger or POF trigger, I'm impressed by how smooth and clean this trigger is.

Paul did awesome designing this and Timney executing it. And thanks to Josh for letting me try his and the installation advice.