Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default WHAT THEY ARE THINKING

bullshit.jpg

Look back at the rhetoric of winter 2019. The nation was ramping up for the 2020 elections. The right was confident that they would win again in 2020. Their boy scout ways had never been challenged vis-a-vis realpolitk. The left was terrified of four more years of a prosperous and exceptional America. Enter the fabricated pandemic...fear...inflated death tolls...lockdowns and masks...America held ransom under house arrest. And peple that once sang about freedom and waved flags put on their masks...stayed home...bankrupted their businesses and did as they were told like good little boys and girls.

Want to do that again? I suggest you decide how your life will be in 2022 because these motherfuckers are planning it again.

This was on Breitbart this morning -

CNN, DR. LEANA WEN: I believe that states and local jurisdictions and businesses that have let go of indoor mask mandates, they should bring it back as well as an additional step to protect against omicron.

MSNBC REPORTER: They are preparing and preparing for the worst potentially. We heard the president urging people to go get their booster shot.

CNN, RICHARD QUEST: I do see targeted lockdowns for omicron, those for the unvaccinated. I see many more restrictions being introduced for the unvaccinated, where they can go and how they can go.

CNN, DR. WILLIAM SCHAFFNER: I think we may indeed be in for a phase of many more masks, much more social distancing. And more restrictions and obligations for vaccination going forward.

JIM CRAMER: With the new omicron variant sweeping the globe, how do we finally put an end to this pandemic? How do we save lives and get business back to normal so everybody can put dinner on the table? Simple. The federal government needs to require vaccines, including booster shots for everyone in America by, say, January 1st. Ö So itís time to admit that we have to go to war against COVID. Require vaccination universally, have the military run it.
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

The degree to which people in power are comfortable advocating for this approach, and the degree to which the population in large part is supportive or at least tolerant of it, is frightening, because it won’t just stop with Covid vaxes. This is fundamentally realigning public thought and the acceptable relationship between individual freedom of choice and everything else. And I say this as someone who is vax’d and booster’d by choice.

I thought the phrase "obligation for vaccinations" was especially quaint.

The only obligation we have is death. Everything else is avoidable to some extent.

After having covid and an emergency room visit for the monoclonal antibodies I would say if you are in the higher risk category the vaccine might be a good idea. The only co morbidity I have is occasional asthma and covid kicked my ass.

If you don't or can't do the vaccine, when you get covid go get the antibodies, they made a difference within 24 hours for me.

I agree with Gabe. Under this regime, I feel a choice is going to have to be made. These people don't respect the rule of law. They are going to ignore it to advance their own agenda.

The democrats also know the clock is ticking on ruining this country, because no amount of cheating on election night will help them avoid what's going to happen in the mid terms.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Wen, Quest, Schaffner, Cramer:

Kindly go fuck yourselves.

To death.
    Warrior for the working day.

Es una cosa muy seria. --Robert Capa

"...I rode the range in a Ford V8...Yippy Yi Yo Ki Yay." --Johnny Mercer (as modified)

"What cannot be remedied must be endured."

Vale et omnia quae.

P:20

Yeah. Have the military run it...
    I was born for a storm, and a calm does not suit me. - Andrew Jackson

Don't we just love the "Groundhog Day" approach to this insanity? Not taking the jab.
    2 Samuel 22; Psalm 139:21-22

Quote Originally Posted by Cody C View Post

I agree with Gabe. Under this regime, I feel a choice is going to have to be made. These people don't respect the rule of law. They are going to ignore it to advance their own agenda.
    Best choice right now is get out from behind enemy lines. Defund the left and get back to life.

Last night the XO and I went to Christmas festival in town. Probably 1,000 in attendance while we were there, pretty packed. Music. Lights. Gift stalls.

Not a single mask or f*ck was given. Not by the mayor, the LEOs that were roaming, nor the young or old...

There were a handful ready for the tap on the shoulder after Wisconsin as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Oscar01 View Post
    Last night the XO and I went to Christmas festival in town. Probably 1,000 in attendance while we were there, pretty packed. Music. Lights. Gift stalls. .

That is Prescott...the place where ANTIFA wouldn't go.
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Ridiculous, omicron is milder than the average cold, zero hospitalizations thus far. If it spreads and becomes the dominant variant it might actually end the fake pandemic. I have seen a major shift in recent weeks. My county has put mask mandates back in effect due to hospitals being overwhelmed (caused by the staffing shortage from firing the unvaxxed). Everywhere I go at least 25% of us are ignoring the mandate and I have not been challenged a single time by a store employee or manager. The Covid lie is over. What remains to be seen is how far the liberals will go in desperation to remain in power. They spent decades infiltrating our institutions but they made their final moves too quickly before enough of America was indoctrinated to communism. Will they try to steal elections in 2022? Or just unleash BLM and Antifa on the streets again?
    Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
    - H.L. Mencken

Thought question -- why are they not waiting this ramp-up until a lot closer to the mid-year elections?