Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    So, how those vax and masks working for everyone?
    Warrior for the working day.

Es una cosa muy seria. --Robert Capa

"...I rode the range in a Ford V8...Yippy Yi Yo Ki Yay." --Johnny Mercer (as modified)

"What cannot be remedied must be endured."

Vale et omnia quae.

P:20

Sitting at a coffee place is Scottsdale watching the news...and people.

One news story is the unusually high prices this holiday season (FJB). The next one is the coming of tbe dreaded Omicron Virus. I look around and see very few masks...but everyone knows the next series of Lockdowns are in the offing. You can smell it.

The owner brings my bill. A fiftish lady body builder that anyone would take a second look at. I ask her about the coming Omicron. She says everyone knows its bullshit and none of the stores in the area can afford another shuttered year. She says its going to get real and ugly...and maybe bloody.

"Here's to bloody". I pay and leave a capitalist tip.
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Suarez View Post
    Sitting at a coffee place is Scottsdale watching the news...and people.

One news story is the unusually high prices this holiday season (FJB). The next one is the coming of tbe dreaded Omicron Virus. I look around and see very few masks...but everyone knows the next series of Lockdowns are in the offing. You can smell it.

The owner brings my bill. A fiftish lady body builder that anyone would take a second look at. I ask her about the coming Omicron. She says everyone knows its bullshit and none of the stores in the area can afford another shuttered year. She says its going to get real and ugly...and maybe bloody.

"Here's to bloody". I pay and leave a capitalist tip.
    I do indeed love those that haven't bowed their knees to the Baal of Fear!

Geert Vanden Bossche; The vax is creating the variants
    https://media.livecast365.com/highwire/thehighwire/content/1637275291839.mp4
    Paul

The greatest threat to America is the “Sleeping Giant” not waking up,

How exciting for them. Anyway...(Yawn) I'm off to the feed store with no mask and best total bastard smile on my face.

We don't have the Second Amendment because Bambi is coming.
    "Zen? Meh! Who needs it? All that effort to achieve nothingness and what do you got? Bupkis!"

A747F7A7-7A79-47F4-8A26-E496E58B3534.jpg

Glimpses of hope in communist NY. I live in an upper class area. From my observation 33% of businesses went full woke, requiring vaccination cards to enter. Which doesn’t seem to be working out very well for them. 33% are following the mask mandates but not really enforcing it. And 33% are telling the govt to fuck off. The county comptroller is offering to let businesses make $1 per year payments on any fines from the health department.
    Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
    - H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by Jons999 View Post
    A747F7A7-7A79-47F4-8A26-E496E58B3534.jpg

Glimpses of hope in communist NY. I live in an upper class area. From my observation 33% of businesses went full woke, requiring vaccination cards to enter. Which doesn’t seem to be working out very well for them. 33% are following the mask mandates but not really enforcing it. And 33% are telling the govt to fuck off. The county comptroller is offering to let businesses make $1 per year payments on any fines from the health department.
    Even the wokeness bootlicking dipshits are seeing how bad their pocketbooks are hurting.. This will get interesting... Hopefully...

Math will necessarily rule the day. Either you end COVID or you figure out how to live with it. Shutting down the world and economy at intervals is not sustainable. Even if it was going to be effective, depriving people of an income and grinding their businesses into the ground is not going to fly indefinitely.

TEXAS COVID SUMMIT: DR. ARDIS TRACKING THE LIES

https://www.bitchute.com/video/fINnhHQUZoXH/
    Paul

The greatest threat to America is the “Sleeping Giant” not waking up,