Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default KILLING WITHIN THE LAW UPDATED FOR 2022

Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Signed up. Was great last year and should be even better with the additions this year.
    Choose your resistance.

SOME POINTS

Those who expect to clam up and wait for their free attorney to parachute onto the scene and stop the action on your behalf live in unicorn and fairyland. You will need to explain yourself and set the tone for the investigation. That is a fact of life. In this class we teach you how to arrive at the shot, justify it to yourself and to those who will review it. We teach you the martial art of language and the proper choice of words to get to the result you want.

These four points are crucial and form the larger part of the class

1). You will learn what words to use as well as methods of articulating what happened.
    2). in-depth knowledge of the process of a use of force, deadly or otherwise, investigation.
    3). And most importantly how to manage the interview and subsequent investigation to your benefit.
    4). Removing ineffective fear-based programming and replacing with proper attitudes

These additional points are an added group of topics for our modern age

• Updated Physical components of body language and silent communications. These allow you to read the investigators and first responders as well as understand what was happening before the fight to get you to the shot sooner and articulating the why as its happening

• Updated "Dark Arts" segment - This is the only Dark Arts we will be doing in 2022. Think of this as Streetcraft. Its what the bad guys know to set up crimes, circumvent the police and identification. Not for Boy Scouts. If we succeed here...we will do more.

• Updated "Win The Lifefight" segment - Winning the gunfight to die from a heart attack a day later is no victory at all. What to be a healthy, dangerous, strong motherf*cker, and look good naked to your dying day...here are the secrets of that as I have learned them
    Last edited by Gabriel Suarez; 11-17-2021 at 05:35 PM.
    Gabriel Suarez

I am very excited about this new class, KWTL has grown hugely in content since that first 4-hr clinic held in Tempe, AZ, many years ago.
    "When one goes willingly into the darkness, all he will find there, is what he brought in with him".

--Gabe Suarez, after the 7-11 shootout

Proper development of the 'Warrior Spirit', training and physical conditioning before 'The Event' cannot be overstated.

U.S. Army Rangers (1/75 'Old Scroll')
    CRG; 0-5 Feet CRG; PSP Pistol; FOF Instructor School; Combat Pistol Instructor School

Quote Originally Posted by KarlinPhoenix View Post
    I am very excited about this new class, KWTL has grown hugely in content since that first 4-hr clinic held in Tempe, AZ, many years ago.

I recall that class
    Gabriel Suarez

How would you have handled Kenosha
    How do you avoid face recognition
    Identification countermeasures
    Avoiding "left behind" ballistic "and other" signatures

KWTL is still valid material...but are there places and circumstances where Streetcraft overshadows KWTL material. There are places and times when the way of the outlaw will supercede the way of the good guy LAGO. What is streetcraft? The art of thuggery. Not the art of thuggery in Riyahd, or Baghdad or even Kabul. It is the art of thuggery in Los Angeles or Portland...or Detroit. The art of the streets. You saw it here first, and I guarantee that it will be copied.
    Gabriel Suarez

I am glad to see there was free shipping at check out.
    Geek Warlord
    Dungeons & Dragons & Deadlifts

Muscle Wizard Casts: Fist

CRG-1 DPS
    CRG-2 CRG x 2
    SGF-1 Shotgun Gunfighting
    Trauma care under fire
    Spetsnaz Sniper
    HRO-5 Terrorist & Active Shooter Interdiction
    HRO-6 CQB: Fighting in Structures
    CRG-4 Force on Force
    HRO-5 Terrorist & Active Shooter Interdiction - 3 day
    TWOTU edition
    Trauma Medicine for the CCW Operator
    Pistol Ground Fighting (Taint Shooting Progressions)

TWOTU since May 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Dorkface View Post
    I am glad to see there was free shipping at check out.
    Gabriel Suarez

Sounds like a great class.

Quote Originally Posted by JonathanNobody View Post
    Sounds like a great class.
    More of the 'drinking from the firehose' of knowledge: massive volume of refined, condensed, information-rich material, some (I suspect), never before provided in a Gabe lecture.
    "When one goes willingly into the darkness, all he will find there, is what he brought in with him".

--Gabe Suarez, after the 7-11 shootout

Proper development of the 'Warrior Spirit', training and physical conditioning before 'The Event' cannot be overstated.

U.S. Army Rangers (1/75 'Old Scroll')
    CRG; 0-5 Feet CRG; PSP Pistol; FOF Instructor School; Combat Pistol Instructor School