Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Default UNETHICAL PROSECUTION

This goes back to the "don't live in shitty areas populated by shitty people and governed by commies". Unlikely you would see this in Texas...for example. But looks like the prosecution did not share every bit of evidence...or at least in the same quality.

I have seen mistrials happen for far less than this.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/11/17/kyle-rittenhouse-lawyers-request-mistrial-argue-prosecution-withheld-video-evidence/

Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

If you want an airtight case, you don’t do this. So…what kind of case do you want if you do?

As an attorney, it sure looks to me like this prosecutor has made what appears to me to be some careless errors, possibly even intentional errors, but surely careless ones. He didn’t have to behave this way. And he should have known better.

Quote Originally Posted by M_P_E View Post
    If you want an airtight case, you don’t do this. So…what kind of case do you want if you do?

As an attorney, it sure looks to me like this prosecutor has made what appears to me to be some careless errors, possibly even intentional errors, but surely careless ones. He didn’t have to behave this way. And he should have known better.
    So, he did it on purpose. Why would he do that in your opinion?
    I was born for a storm, and a calm does not suit me. - Andrew Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by Knowledge View Post
    It's sure looking like he's trying to spark a mistrial, as the defense counsel suggested during the dispute over his reference to the CVS video (I think it was in that colloquy). If the defense doesn't get a mistrial with prejudice, sure hope they make that a focus on appeal.

The analogy of an " iceberg " comes to mind..........
    Many are able, few are willing .

Dirty is exactly why you are here.

NV28

RGF,PSP,ACRG x 2,CRG x 2
    Intro PS Basics,Def Knife
    HITS-7 Vehicle Gunfighting Fundamentals
    TASI,CRG-3,M4 RGF
    Red Dot Pistol in S.A. Tx.
    Suarez Pistol Gunfighting School 10/13-15/2017 Houston, Texas.
    Red Dot Combat Pistol School ,Mar 6-8-2020,Orange Tx.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Suarez View Post
    This goes back to the "don't live in shitty areas populated by shitty people and governed by commies". Unlikely you would see this in Texas...for example. But looks like the prosecution did not share every bit of evidence...or at least in the same quality.

I have seen mistrials happen for far less than this.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/11/17/kyle-rittenhouse-lawyers-request-mistrial-argue-prosecution-withheld-video-evidence/

Let's be honest here. There are basically two types of bad lawyers practicing criminal and civil law. There are 'ambulance chasers' who will sue anybody for anything as long as it gets $$$ in their pockets. Then there are the public prosecutors who will lie and cheat for 'the win'. Justice doesn't matter to either of them. 'Truth, justice, and the American Way'' quit being a part of the American legal system a long time ago.
    Last edited by P.D.; 11-17-2021 at 12:25 PM.

I just quickly scanned google and while it is clear that prosecution did exactly as breitbart said they did, but the way they are telling the story is putting it in a way that many might have missed it.

I think the prosecution knows the case is weak and the newsmedia are trying to provoke riots. If the case was a slam dunk for the prosecution they would have followed court procedure.

IF Kyle R gets off and the left will have their field day.
    Riots just might help distract democratic followers from the bigger issues like inflation and just plain poor governance by the Biden regime.

The left is not up to the task at anything.
    Paul

The greatest threat to America is the “Sleeping Giant” not waking up,

Quote Originally Posted by Knowledge View Post
    I’d still guess it was through carelessness or overwork or inadvertence or a screwup by staff, if I had to place odds. To ascribe a particular motivation to purposeful misbehavior would require me to know more about the actors and details of the case than I now know.

I also know from experience that there are instances where sending the low resolution image or video file wouldn’t make a difference to either side. Lots of times the low res would be good enough and nobody would squawk. But damn, anyone with a brain knows this isn’t that case. Be precise! Don’t invite avoidable attacks on your case, even if that means over-disclosing on the front end.

Quote Originally Posted by M_P_E View Post
    I’d still guess it was through carelessness or overwork or inadvertence or a screwup by staff, if I had to place odds. To ascribe a particular motivation to purposeful misbehavior would require me to know more about the actors and details of the case than I now know.

I also know from experience that there are instances where sending the low resolution image or video file wouldn’t make a difference to either side. Lots of times the low res would be good enough and nobody would squawk. But damn, anyone with a brain knows this isn’t that case. Be precise! Don’t invite avoidable attacks on your case, even if that means over-disclosing on the front end.
    Screenshot_20211117-163527_Chrome.jpg