Default BODY COMPOSITION - NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE

BuenosAires.jpg

This is me in Buenos Aires training with a special group of kids there. That is a legit FiveSeven by the way. I was approx 220 pounds. Very strong and ate like an animal in between max bench, squat and deadlift sessions. Age about 45.

21078300_10213997254944371_936831791323142895_n.jpg

In Czech Republic circa 2010. Beginning to lighten up. Probably 195 here. Changed to a Paleo diet and stopped focusing on the hard lifts as much to heal the joints. Age about 50.

20210521_070901 (2).jpg

Now at 61. My best weight. 180 pounds. In spite of dealing with Hashimotos Thyroiditis, super strong and super lean. Third year on Test. Diet is Paleo without eating any American diet bullshit. When I am well hydrated, my veins have veins.

The day is coming when you will be called to do some noble and scandalous gangster shit. Will you be up to the task...and survive it? Start today
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Suarez View Post

The day is coming when you will be called to do some noble and scandalous gangster shit. Will you be up to the task...and survive it? Start today
    Back, chest and air assault bike today. I have a long way to go...
    I was born for a storm, and a calm does not suit me. - Andrew Jackson

stopped focusing on the hard lifts as much
    Joe Weider used to claim that bodybuilders are all-around stronger than powerlifters -- think odd lifts, generally moving heavy stuff, etc..
    I don't necessarily agree with everything Joe Weider ever said but there's probably a lot of truth in that.

Never heard of being too strong as a problem (or wealthy).

Quote Originally Posted by Gunstore Commando View Post
    Joe Weider used to claim that bodybuilders are all-around stronger than powerlifters -- think odd lifts, generally moving heavy stuff, etc..
    I don't necessarily agree with everything Joe Weider ever said but there's probably a lot of truth in that.
    Hard to say on that cause of seen examples on both sides...

More than anything I'd say the key is do both, keep training, and progressing.

Gotta bring back the goatee.

Looking G as fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Taylor View Post
    Gotta bring back the goatee.

Looking G as fuck.
    Fu Manchu was G as fuck.
    GFT.

Try to replace hardware with technique. Technique is free, lightweight, and cannot be lost.
    RGF- Greg Nichols-Milton, WI