Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Kinda like generators. If the back feed doesn’t get them, the CO does....

Quote Originally Posted by steve_k View Post
    .40 is just a 10mm short, so it's all good.
    This here .40 I have identifies as a 10mm!
    Common sense is not a common virtue!

As tech support I want to know what someone has done so I can resolve the issue. When I have have messed up I tell the person that is helping what I have done so they can figure out where I went wrong quicker.
    Common sense is not a common virtue!

That guy isn’t just stupid. I think he’s actually insane. I believe there is a certain line of stupidity, that once crossed, becomes indistinguishable from insanity. This guy jumped way over that line. As the kids these days say, “there’s a lot to unpack here.”

Also, don’t the .40 and the 10mm both headspace off the case mouth? So even though you CAN technically chamber and fire .40 in a 10mm barrel, you shouldn’t? Am I understanding that right?
    - I am not in danger. I AM the danger.

- Keep your rifle by your side.

Quote Originally Posted by MesserMan View Post
    That guy isn’t just stupid. I think he’s actually insane. I believe there is a certain line of stupidity, that once crossed, becomes indistinguishable from insanity. This guy jumped way over that line. As the kids these days say, “there’s a lot to unpack here.”

Also, don’t the .40 and the 10mm both headspace off the case mouth? So even though you CAN technically chamber and fire .40 in a 10mm barrel, you shouldn’t? Am I understanding that right?
    SO YOU CAN FIRE 40 THROUGH 10, ME AND PAUL TO IT PRETTY REGULARLY, BUT YOU CAN'T RUN 10 THROUGH 40, WHICH IS HIS INTENT

Do NOT call me an armorer
    Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
    Now I am become Death, the destroyer of all worlds
    People have asked me if I consider myself a good or bad person. The truth of it is, I don't know or care. I have been called both. I like to think I have saved more lives than I have ended. Either way, I can still sleep at night.
    SEMPER FI

It's .40 short and weak, and it needs to be strong again. 10mm out of .40 make it strong in... Russia?