Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Once more into the fray

So once again there is a customer who wants to tell us our business, this time its a "gunsmith" from Iowa.

Here's his first contact with us after receiving his order:
    " I ordered an extractor and extra spring for a 10mm. Not sure what I got, but it definitely doesn't fit a 10mm. I need these parts ASAP. It already took longer than normal to get these wrong parts. Please call me to discuss a resolution to this problem. I look forward to hearing from you very soon."

we made a point of letting him know that not only did he order 9mm/.40 parts but that the ship time was determined by the fact that he chose USPS First Class.

His rebuttal:
    "Well ya it also mentions the 40 and 357 sig. The 40 is pretty much the same as the 10. Case is 1/32 shorter. So Wich is this?"

our explanation:
    "No action parts in a Glock 10mm are interchangeable with a Glock in 9mm or a Glock in .40S&W. The .40 is NOT pretty much the same as the 10mm. While some Glock 9mm parts can be used in the .40 and .357 models as well, such as the extractor depressor plunger unit, nothing you bought except the spring can be used in a 10mm model."

he's not done yet:
    "Really, the 40 and 10 aren't the same? People shot 40's out 10's all the time. Look at the ballistics? Oh, well, learned my lesson. I'll let people know!!! Word of mouth!! I'll take my share of blame, BUT, you also have a share in this! Your own description says it can be 9, 40, or 357 sig. You tell me what you want to do.

per our t&c specifically designed for customers like this:
    "Please insure you tell these people that you are talking to that you attempted to put Glock small-frame pistol parts in a Glock large-frame pistol, they should hear the whole story. In the mean time, your parts are ineligible for return due to being installed improperly and your warranty is void due to installation by untrained or unqualified personnel."

it continues:
    "Nope, I'll just print your product description, along side your parts and print off these emails (all) and let them decide. Oh and by the way, I am a gunsmith, so they'll take it for what it is!! No problem for me. Customers need a laugh too! Your product description says it all!!" [yes, it really does]

for any of you in Madrid, Iowa, this is the owner/operator of WD Sporting Arms

In honor of this self proclaimed "BEST in the industry", we are offering an additional 10% off of our Glock Extraction parts through November with the code: WD1040
    https://suarezinternational.com/extr...ystem-upgrade/

Do NOT call me an armorer
    Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
    Now I am become Death, the destroyer of all worlds
    People have asked me if I consider myself a good or bad person. The truth of it is, I don't know or care. I have been called both. I like to think I have saved more lives than I have ended. Either way, I can still sleep at night.
    SEMPER FI

What a schmuck.
    Warrior for the working day.

Es una cosa muy seria. --Robert Capa

"...I rode the range in a Ford V8...Yippy Yi Yo Ki Yay." --Johnny Mercer (as modified)

"What cannot be remedied must be endured."

Vale et omnia quae.

P:20

Lol, fuck em bro.... You can only lead them to water...
    Nothing says Fuck You like a shotgun.....

No website for the business, which reportedly turns $43K a year and sells bicycles, too. For what it's worth.

"...I rode the range in a Ford V8...Yippy Yi Yo Ki Yay." --Johnny Mercer (as modified)

Vale et omnia quae.

Well, I can build houses, I can build motors, put shit together, but the one thing I don’t do is call myself an expert of anything... Those that do, you have to watch out for... If I was building a race car I would pay a guy that builds race motors.... Take what you want from that, I for one know my limitations....

If he’s a “gunsmith”, why the fuck is he calling you???? That pretty much answers everything I need to know about the guy...

Just because his boyfriend told him 40 and 10mm are the same don't make it so.

Quote Originally Posted by Papa View Post
    No website for the business, which reportedly turns $43K a year and sells bicycles, too. For what it's worth.
    https://wdsportingarms.business.site...edium=referral

Do NOT call me an armorer
    Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
    Now I am become Death, the destroyer of all worlds
    People have asked me if I consider myself a good or bad person. The truth of it is, I don't know or care. I have been called both. I like to think I have saved more lives than I have ended. Either way, I can still sleep at night.
    SEMPER FI

Got it. Amusing.

Vale et omnia quae.