Default PRE Black Friday sales have started at Suarez

The PRE Black Friday sales have started. We are pricing stuff to sell now so you dont have to drop a ton during the holidays. The Choir boys and Crusader are now up at lowest price of the year!
    GEN 3 and 4 Street comps are up as well! Nows your chance to get a comp as cheaper than ever! Plus One glock magazine extensions are also back in stock and on sale!

GLOCK 17 AND 19 GUNFIGHTER MAGWELLS ARE NOW UP AS WELL

Do NOT call me an armorer
    Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
    Now I am become Death, the destroyer of all worlds
    People have asked me if I consider myself a good or bad person. The truth of it is, I don't know or care. I have been called both. I like to think I have saved more lives than I have ended. Either way, I can still sleep at night.
    SEMPER FI

You know guys...I am going to be totally honest here. Business is as bad as in 2014.

You like WT and all the free info and brotherhood you have here...go buy something at the store. When was the last time the fat fuck at your LGS provided training, or a phone convo late one night because your life took a shit, or created a place for this group to gather and discuss safely?

Then buy something at the store so we will all still be here when Biden is thrown out of the damned White House.
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Suarez View Post
    You know guys...I am going to be totally honest here. Business is as bad as in 2014.

You like WT and all the free info and brotherhood you have here...go buy something at the store. When was the last time the fat fuck at your LGS provided training, or a phone convo late one night because your life took a shit, or created a place for this group to gather and discuss safely?

Then buy something at the store so we will all still be here when Biden is thrown out of the damned White House.
    This is why I do my shopping at SI. That and the quality of the products created or marketed at SI. Commitment, it is a two-way street.
    "When one goes willingly into the darkness, all he will find there, is what he brought in with him".

--Gabe Suarez, after the 7-11 shootout

Proper development of the 'Warrior Spirit', training and physical conditioning before 'The Event' cannot be overstated.

U.S. Army Rangers (1/75 'Old Scroll')
    CRG; 0-5 Feet CRG; PSP Pistol; FOF Instructor School; Combat Pistol Instructor School

Yep, support the store. I ran out of “needs” years ago but I try to buy some wants on a regular basis. Just picked up some items today including Josh’s “Kit” which will be a great field cleaning and repair kit. WT is a fantastic asset but free isn’t free.
    Choose your resistance.

All new patches are now in stock and will ship quickly!
    https://suarezinternational.com/patches-and-decals/