Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default NP3 COATED CHARGING HANDLES

YEP THAT'S RIGHT. WE WERE BOTHERED ENOUGH THAT WE GOT TIRED OF THE SHITTY FEEL AND SOUND OF CHARGING HANDLES, SO WE SENT SOME OUT TO NP3 TO SEE WHAT WOULD HAPPEN. THE DIFFERENCE WAS PRETTY BIG IN EVEN THE DIRTIEST OF OUR GUNS. THE MOTION OF THE CHARGING HANDLE IS SMOOTHED OUT AND IT NO LONGER SOUNDS LIKE SANDPAPER IS DRAGGING INSIDE YOUR RECEIVER. FIRST UP ARE THE BASIC MILSPEC. THE FIRST 3 ARE READY TO GO AND WILL HAVE AN NP3 COATED LATCH AS WELL, CONSEQUENT ONES WILL NOT. WE ALSO ADDED AN OPTION FOR US TO INSTALL A BADGER TACTICAL LATCH TO GIVE YOU MORE SURFACE AREA ON RUNNING THE HANDLE UNDER STRESS. https://suarezinternational.com/np3-...arging-handle/
    AS AN FYI WE WILL ALSO BE OFFERING AMBI CHARGING HANDLES IN NP3, ONCE THEY COME BACK FROM FINISH IN NOVEMBER.
    20210930_111731.jpg
    BADGER.jpg
    20210930_111843.jpg

Do NOT call me an armorer
    Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
    Now I am become Death, the destroyer of all worlds
    People have asked me if I consider myself a good or bad person. The truth of it is, I don't know or care. I have been called both. I like to think I have saved more lives than I have ended. Either way, I can still sleep at night.
    SEMPER FI

Your site says " Pre-order"....any guesses about delivery dates ??

I guess it is kinda irrelevant since I already ordered it !! :- )

Quote Originally Posted by mike28w View Post
    Your site says " Pre-order"....any guesses about delivery dates ??

I guess it is kinda irrelevant since I already ordered it !! :- )
    GETTING A BATCH TOGETHER FOR NP3 RIGHT NOW, BUT WERE LOOKING AT 3-5 WEEKS, BASED ON AVG TURNAROUND TIMES, I'LL UPDATE IF THEY TELL US ITS GOING TO BE LONGER

Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
    People have asked me if I consider myself a good or bad person. The truth of it is, I don't know or care. I have been called both. I like to think I have saved more lives than I have ended. Either way, I can still sleep at night.
    SEMPER FI

Any chance these'll be offered in the Vltor/BCM variety?
    "If you believe what you like in the gospels, and reject what you don't like, it is not the gospel you believe, but yourself." Augustine

"That upon which you set your heart and put your trust is your god." Martin Luther

Quote Originally Posted by georgeib View Post
    Any chance these'll be offered in the Vltor/BCM variety?
    Hopefully some will come back in stock so that we can, but if they do, that will be the plan

Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
    SEMPER FI

fresh batch of np3's charging handles just came back today. here's what we have on hand and ready to go:
    - MIL-SPEC w/option for badger latch
    - sig tread ambi
    -(3) BCM Mod3b L

20211108_120728.jpg20211108_114551.jpg20211108_114542.jpg

Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
    SEMPER FI

The badger latch comes up as an option for the sig ambi. Does that actually fit? I will order now if so.
    Brent Yamamoto
    Suarez International Tier 1 Staff Instructor

Ready, willing, able. Bring it.

Instagram: karate_at_1200fps

Upcoming classes:

Pistol Groundfighting, Texas

Quote Originally Posted by Brent Yamamoto View Post
    The badger latch comes up as an option for the sig ambi. Does that actually fit? I will order now if so.
    NOPE, THEY ARE NOT COMPATIBLE, BUT I FIXED IT, THANKS FOR THE HEADS UP!

Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
    SEMPER FI

How well does that badger latch work for lefties? Ive never gotten the chance to use one.
    Brent Yamamoto
    Suarez International Tier 1 Staff Instructor

Ready, willing, able. Bring it.

Instagram: karate_at_1200fps

Upcoming classes:

Pistol Groundfighting, Texas

Quote Originally Posted by Brent Yamamoto View Post
    How well does that badger latch work for lefties? Ive never gotten the chance to use one.
    ish, if you manage actually to have a LH charging handle, it will work, the difference is the latch will have the extended area downward instead of upward

Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
    SEMPER FI