Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Just got back from an excellent moto trip to Big Bend, and thought about this a bit more, then conversed over whiskey and cigars with a few like minded individuals of interesting backgrounds.

Here is an example of what Im talking about.

Pack is a USWE Ranger 4 (4 liter) used in running, mountain biking, and moto fields. Feel free to substitute a lunchbox, KFC bucket, grocery bag) it was just the smallest pack I had , oh and they come in rainbow colors.

Sheet of paper is standard 8.5X11 for reference

All shown plus 100rds ammo, though in the described context, the single 15 rd mag or even a flush fit 10 would suffice.

Dot will reach out to what the 10/22 will, remember context of the tabletop, you arent hathcock identifying and neutralizing a general, target ID is folks moving in the area you want to control.

Lastly, in the example pictured, all is completely legal under current laws...... think about that for a minute, while the focus would be the same, under the tabletop conditions, it would be further modified for mission/concealment, and deployment
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by coastalcop; 10-11-2021 at 09:06 AM.
    NEVER CONFUSE GETTING LUCKY WITH GOOD TACTICS (unless you are at the bar)

I'm not in the business of Losing

A stab to the taint beats most of the mystical bullshit, most of the time

That takedown Charger is nice kit.

A 10/22 Takedown rifle in a Magpul Backpacker stock fits into daypacks. I have been experimenting with a QD 4X rim fire scope and a spare RMR.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Lee

You alone are to be feared. Who can stand before you when you are angry? From Heaven you pronounce your Judgement, and the land feared and was quiet when you, O God, rose up to Judge, to save all the afflicted of the land.

Psalm 76:7-9