Default Bulletproof clothing

I’ve been seeing a lot of ads recently for bulletproof clothing. One specifically is a hoodie from
    bulletproofeverything.com. It’s around $300 for level 2 and they have a level 3a option as well. Anyone have any feedback? Are they mostly descrete or is it obvious your wearing something weird?
    Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
    - H.L. Mencken

Literally everything I know about it. lol.

Geek Warlord
    Dungeons & Dragons & Deadlifts

Muscle Wizard Casts: Fist

CRG-1 DPS
    CRG-2 CRG x 2
    SGF-1 Shotgun Gunfighting
    Trauma care under fire
    Spetsnaz Sniper
    HRO-5 Terrorist & Active Shooter Interdiction
    HRO-6 CQB: Fighting in Structures
    CRG-4 Force on Force
    HRO-5 Terrorist & Active Shooter Interdiction - 3 day
    TWOTU edition
    Trauma Medicine for the CCW Operator
    Pistol Ground Fighting (Taint Shooting Progressions)

TWOTU since May 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Dorkface View Post
    Literally everything I know about it. lol.

Now that's quite amusing. Those guys are something else, lol. Twelve-year-olds with a ton of guns and time to do stuff like this (but aren't we all inside?).

we actually had the MC Armor rep in here. their catalogue is pretty expensive, and i'm willing to bet in heavy use by cartels as well as gov'ts down south, because if anyone knows what its like to be shot at on the daily, its probably them. they stand behind their product, literally, they have a bunch of videos up of them testing the stuff on themselves. price tag is about 700 for a 3a tank top.

Do NOT call me an armorer
    Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
    Now I am become Death, the destroyer of all worlds
    People have asked me if I consider myself a good or bad person. The truth of it is, I don't know or care. I have been called both. I like to think I have saved more lives than I have ended. Either way, I can still sleep at night.
    SEMPER FI

Quote Originally Posted by ShopMonkey View Post
    we actually had the MC Armor rep in here. their catalogue is pretty expensive, and i'm willing to bet in heavy use by cartels as well as gov'ts down south, because if anyone knows what its like to be shot at on the daily, its probably them. they stand behind their product, literally, they have a bunch of videos up of them testing the stuff on themselves. price tag is about 700 for a 3a tank top.
    Just went and watched a couple of the videos. Holy frick. Proves the stuff works, though.

Quote Originally Posted by ShopMonkey View Post
    price tag is about 700 for a 3a tank top.
    That's less than the co-pay on the ambulance ride to the hospital.