Thread: SNEAKY BAGS

Default SNEAKY BAGS

those in the know will remember these from before my time here, but we dug up a handful the Sneaky Bag SUBs (Shoulder Utility Bag) we used to sell. We're blowing them out for 64.99, so grab what you can while you can, once these are done, that's it.
    https://suarezinternational.com/snea...howHidden=true
    KIMG0460.jpg

Do NOT call me an armorer
    Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
    Now I am become Death, the destroyer of all worlds
    People have asked me if I consider myself a good or bad person. The truth of it is, I don't know or care. I have been called both. I like to think I have saved more lives than I have ended. Either way, I can still sleep at night.
    SEMPER FI

I have sooo many sneaky bags... lol.

People need to buy these things.
    Geek Warlord
    Dungeons & Dragons & Deadlifts

Muscle Wizard Casts: Fist

CRG-1 DPS
    CRG-2 CRG x 2
    SGF-1 Shotgun Gunfighting
    Trauma care under fire
    Spetsnaz Sniper
    HRO-5 Terrorist & Active Shooter Interdiction
    HRO-6 CQB: Fighting in Structures
    CRG-4 Force on Force
    HRO-5 Terrorist & Active Shooter Interdiction - 3 day
    TWOTU edition
    Trauma Medicine for the CCW Operator
    Pistol Ground Fighting (Taint Shooting Progressions)

TWOTU since May 2015

Talked me in to it....
    The government selectively enforces laws, so I selectively follow them.

RGF-3: December 2014
    CRG-1: March 2015
    CRG-2: June 2015
    CRG-2: June 2016
    PGF : January 2017
    0-5 Feet: October 2018

Quote Originally Posted by Dorkface View Post
    I have sooo many sneaky bags... lol.

People need to buy these things.
    Never have enough of these things. One more gone.
    I was born for a storm, and a calm does not suit me. - Andrew Jackson

These are great! Have 1 setup for each family member and extras for training. Got my first from SI member, Cliff Weise (gone too early, bless you !) during my one of my initial SI classes at Orange Gun Club by Jon Payne. I still have it and still going strong!

An unpaid endorsement: I have two of these. They are absolutely perfect for an active shooter bag. Mine holds 4 PMAGs in the main compartment plus multi-tool, Surefire 6P, a sharpie and a pair of gloves. The end pouches take tourniquets, Israeli bandages, Hyfins and so on. There's a pouch on the rear for a laminated school floor plan. It's been bouncing around in my trunk since it was a listed item here and is still completely serviceable, if a little grungy.

You won't be disappointed.

ETA: I see that these are the second generation with molle on the ends instead of pouches sewn on. Still good.
    Last edited by Sam Spade; 09-15-2021 at 07:51 PM.

"To spit on your hands and lower the pike; to stand fast over the body of Leonidas the King; to be rear guard at Kunu-Ri; to stand and be still to the Birkenhead Drill; these are not rational acts. They are often merely necessary." Pournelle

I have two, my wife has one. Two of them are the smaller model.

I have one of the mediums that I call my "bag of minor mayhem". 3 AR mags, 3 Glock mags, knife, and the other assorted s*t one would really want to have handy if one were to bail from ones vehicle in a riot of...leftist zombiods.

I'm thinking seriously about that large one.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Spade View Post
    An unpaid endorsement: I have two of these. They are absolutely perfect for an active shooter bag. Mine holds 4 PMAGs in the main compartment plus multi-tool, Surefire 6P, a sharpie and a pair of gloves. The end pouches take tourniquets, Israeli bandages, Hyfins and so on. There's a pouch on the rear for a laminated school floor plan. It's been bouncing around in my trunk since it was a listed item here and is still completely serviceable, if a little grungy.

You won't be disappointed.

ETA: I see that these are the second generation with molle on the ends instead of pouches sewn on. Still good.
    When I saw "pouches on the end", I thought maybe you were actually talking about the TIB, but NO. The TIB wouldn't have the pouch in the rear that you mention.

Even the TIB was the perfect active shooter response way of doing business, IMO. It's all a lot more likely than all that HSGI this-and-that that I bought years ago.

Got my bag yesterday. Very well built! Thinking I will build it out as a pistol bag since it would blend in good as a messenger bag when out and about. Will keep my TIB bag as is that is set up for rifle and pistol.
    The government selectively enforces laws, so I selectively follow them.

RGF-3: December 2014
    CRG-1: March 2015
    CRG-2: June 2015
    CRG-2: June 2016
    PGF : January 2017
    0-5 Feet: October 2018

It probably doesn’t make business sense to keep the TIB in production any longer, but DAMN I love my three, and have given some as gifts as well. Wish I could find a supplier of them as I have students ask about them from time to time.
    "He who can handle the quickest rate of change survives."

-Col John Boyd

"Only he is lost who gives himself up for lost"

-Hans-Ulrich Rudel