Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default 20th Anniversary of 9/11

So on this 20th anniversary tomorrow, given how "the most popular president ever" just armed up the Taliban with everything from small arms to long range aircraft, I sit here and wonder what the odds are of a repeat tomorrow.

My guess? There's a greater than zero percent chance of something going down.

We have a President who bows to the Taliban, giving Afghanistan to China, abandoning Americans, and bringing terrorists and rapists into the US, while China is rattling sabers by invading the Taiwan airspace, taunting for a military response. Reports of Pakistan involved in the Taliban problem, while their intelligence is funded by the US. Biden's approval numbers have plummeted into the upper 30s.

I think the Biden regime would very much appreciate a diversion at this point, even if it's another 9/11.

Keep your eyes open. I hope my foreboding feelings are overblown.
    LIVING > FIRED > JAIL > DEAD
    DISCIPLINA EST LIBERTATEM
    KRG, HRO: Team Tactics 1/2, CRG, HRO: CQB/Team Tactics, Defensive Knife, TMCO

Thing don't look even a little good. Even if you have literal rose colored glasses.

As soon as American were abandoned and the taliban started rounding them up I am full expecting horrible videos of them to be released being tortured and killed tomorrow. I really really hope I am wrong.

There are so many different pressures being put on things its pretty crazy. Sadly the idea of wide spread civil war and world war 3 isn't really the fiction that is use to be...

Doesn't change the path of living well, training hard and keeping an eye out; Though there is serious advantage in the idea of gathering in the same geographic area... Sorta like Galt's Gulch. Being a known quantity with history vs. a brand new poster; That ship has sailed.

This shouldn't at all be construed as doom and gloom. Only moron would ignore the realities of the world right now.
    Geek Warlord
    Dungeons & Dragons & Deadlifts

Muscle Wizard Casts: Fist

CRG-1 DPS
    CRG-2 CRG x 2
    SGF-1 Shotgun Gunfighting
    Trauma care under fire
    Spetsnaz Sniper
    HRO-5 Terrorist & Active Shooter Interdiction
    HRO-6 CQB: Fighting in Structures
    CRG-4 Force on Force
    HRO-5 Terrorist & Active Shooter Interdiction - 3 day
    TWOTU edition
    Trauma Medicine for the CCW Operator
    Pistol Ground Fighting (Taint Shooting Progressions)

TWOTU since May 2015

I've heard Pres. Asterisk is to give a speech tomorrow commemorating 9/11. I can only imagine what a ear-fornication that's going to be. Like anyone will be listening... though it may be worth paying attention to what else is going on during that time window.
    Waitin' for a squeeze...

TWOTU Since March 2012

DPS
    CRG
    AR15/M4 RGF
    HRO-6 CQB
    HRO-7 Team Tactics
    HITS-8 Knife

​BRING IT.
    Brent Yamamoto
    Suarez International Tier 1 Staff Instructor

Ready, willing, able. Bring it.

Instagram: karate_at_1200fps

Upcoming classes:

Pistol Groundfighting, Texas

Quote Originally Posted by IANative View Post
    I've heard Pres. Asterisk is to give a speech tomorrow commemorating 9/11. I can only imagine what a ear-fornication that's going to be. Like anyone will be listening... though it may be worth paying attention to what else is going on during that time window.
    I have seen more than one group of people telling Pres. Sippy Cup to not show up at any of them.
    Geek Warlord
    Dungeons & Dragons & Deadlifts

Muscle Wizard Casts: Fist

CRG-1 DPS
    CRG-2 CRG x 2
    SGF-1 Shotgun Gunfighting
    Trauma care under fire
    Spetsnaz Sniper
    HRO-5 Terrorist & Active Shooter Interdiction
    HRO-6 CQB: Fighting in Structures
    CRG-4 Force on Force
    HRO-5 Terrorist & Active Shooter Interdiction - 3 day
    TWOTU edition
    Trauma Medicine for the CCW Operator
    Pistol Ground Fighting (Taint Shooting Progressions)

TWOTU since May 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Dorkface View Post
    Thing don't look even a little good. Even if you have literal rose colored glasses.

As soon as American were abandoned and the taliban started rounding them up I am full expecting horrible videos of them to be released being tortured and killed tomorrow. I really really hope I am wrong.

There are so many different pressures being put on things its pretty crazy. Sadly the idea of wide spread civil war and world war 3 isn't really the fiction that is use to be...

Doesn't change the path of living well, training hard and keeping an eye out; Though there is serious advantage in the idea of gathering in the same geographic area... Sorta like Galt's Gulch. Being a known quantity with history vs. a brand new poster; That ship has sailed.

This shouldn't at all be construed as doom and gloom. Only moron would ignore the realities of the world right now.
    I agree re: pressures, civil war, and world war III.

S Korea also just test fired an ICBM from a submarine.

Quote Originally Posted by WinstonSmith View Post
    So on this 20th anniversary tomorrow, given how "the most popular president ever" just armed up the Taliban with everything from small arms to long range aircraft, I sit here and wonder what the odds are of a repeat tomorrow.

My guess? There's a greater than zero percent chance of something going down.
    Something will happen, but it won't be on the scale of the original.

I think the Biden regime would very much appreciate a diversion at this point, even if it's another 9/11.
    That's what this tyrannical vaccine mandate is--something to get us distracted from the Biden Economy and the Biden Foreign "Policy", and to make it look like he's doing something where SARS-CoV-2 is concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyOblivion View Post
    Something will happen, but it won't be on the scale of the original.

That's what this tyrannical vaccine mandate is--something to get us distracted from the Biden Economy and the Biden Foreign "Policy", and to make it look like he's doing something where SARS-CoV-2 is concerned.
    100%

In response to 9-11 and during the last twenty years I quit one career, completed another and
    watched this country go from shock to resolve to indifference to empowerment to disintegration.

This is no longer the America I loved. That country would say "Never again!" and back it up with power and resolve.
    Warrior for the working day.

Es una cosa muy seria. --Robert Capa

"...I rode the range in a Ford V8...Yippy Yi Yo Ki Yay." --Johnny Mercer (as modified)

"What cannot be remedied must be endured."

Vale et omnia quae.

P:20

Sad day for many reasons, and MOST of those who said never forget, lied.
    I rather you hated me for who I am than love me for who I ain't!
    This Ain't the Movies, and You Ain't John Wayne!

Sometimes it is entirely appropriate to kill a fly with a 12 pound sledgehammer!
    TRAIN HARD= SOONER OR LATER YOU"LL NEED IT!