Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hello Paul, Many thanks! This is my first 'build' and I want to do it as right as possible, the first time around. I will check the 'store' and examine all of the uppers. Cheers,
    "When one goes willingly into the darkness, all he will find there, is what he brought in with him".

--Gabe Suarez, after the 7-11 shootout

Proper development of the 'Warrior Spirit', training and physical conditioning before 'The Event' cannot be overstated.

U.S. Army Rangers (1/75 'Old Scroll')
    CRG; 0-5 Feet CRG; PSP Pistol; FOF Instructor School; Combat Pistol Instructor School

Quote Originally Posted by KarlinPhoenix View Post
    Hello Paul, Many thanks! This is my first 'build' and I want to do it as right as possible, the first time around. I will check the 'store' and examine all of the uppers. Cheers,
    Glad to help. Here shortly im probably going to build the premium one for myself. Here is the link for the new SPR uppers so you can check them out. If you have anymore questions just ask.

https://suarezinternational.com/new-category-3/

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Groth View Post
    Glad to help. Here shortly im probably going to build the premium one for myself. Here is the link for the new SPR uppers so you can check them out. If you have anymore questions just ask.

https://suarezinternational.com/new-category-3/
    Picture for "The Quigley Enhanced" shows KeyMod rail, but description says M-LOK?
    Picture for "The Quigley" shows KeyMod rail, but description says M-LOK?
    Is the only difference between the two the rails (14 vs 15")?
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by extremist View Post
    Picture for "The Quigley Enhanced" shows KeyMod rail, but description says M-LOK?
    Picture for "The Quigley" shows KeyMod rail, but description says M-LOK?
    Is the only difference between the two the rails (14 vs 15")?
    Thanks.
    We had to use a stock photo temporarily. We have the actual rail on the way and once it gets here and we install everything we will take pictures and update it.