Brent Yamamoto
    Suarez International Tier 1 Staff Instructor

Ready, willing, able. Bring it.

Instagram: karate_at_1200fps

Upcoming classes:

Pistol Groundfighting, Texas

Warrior for the working day.

Es una cosa muy seria. --Robert Capa

"...I rode the range in a Ford V8...Yippy Yi Yo Ki Yay." --Johnny Mercer (as modified)

"What cannot be remedied must be endured."

Vale et omnia quae.

P:20

That’s funny, it kinda reminds me of the m&p.... You would think after all these years they can get it right...
    Nothing says Fuck You like a shotgun.....

That didn't take long.

Haven't read the article yet, but reminds me of the self inflicted hand shots by the Kel-Tec blaster a few years back.
    The government selectively enforces laws, so I selectively follow them.

RGF-3: December 2014
    CRG-1: March 2015
    CRG-2: June 2015
    CRG-2: June 2016
    PGF : January 2017
    0-5 Feet: October 2018

Is it just me, or has the ability of gun manufacturers as a whole to simply produce a product that works, without having to go through umpteen recalls before they get it right with every new product they release, simply not what it used to be? Seriously? How many times has this happened recently, with how many different manufacturers, and with how many different products? It’s becoming the norm rather than the exception.

Its to the point that I actively avoid buying “new” when shopping for a particular gun, as a general rule. With only a few exceptions, I try to find used models that are at least a few years old, of the gun I want.
    Last edited by MesserMan; 10-19-2021 at 04:56 PM.
    - I am not in danger. I AM the danger.

- Keep your rifle by your side.

Quote Originally Posted by MesserMan View Post
    Is it just me, or has the ability of gun manufacturers as a whole to simply produce a product that works, without having to go through umpteen recalls before they get it right with every new product they release, simply not what it used to be? Seriously? How many times has this happened recently, with how many different manufacturers, and with how many different products? It’s becoming the norm rather than the exception.

Its to the point that I actively avoid buying “new” when shopping for a particular gun, as a general rule. With only a few exceptions, I try to find used models that are at least a few years old, of the gun I want.
    My perspective -

Having things made in the USA is extremely difficult and extremely expensive. Why? Because American laborers want to get paid like they were the CEO (witness the career burger flippers and their $20 per hour wages), and sadly the maximum pay for minimum work ethos of the union state makes for a good enough mentality that isn't. I am sure the foregoing will offend someone. If it does, my middle finger is the response. Truth is truth.

European made weapons rarely have such issues. And expensive weapons rarely have such issues. How many recalls on the Beretta 92? Or the Benelli...as examples. Or German made P-226? Its as if once something is made here, it is subject to all manner of manufacturing and cost cutting problems. Same for cars...and almost everything else. And when combined with Bubba Bumpfire's desire for cheap guns and with the Biden fuck-machine aimed right at America's economic arse, it will not get any better.

How to fix it?

Cut off Biden's balls (what there is) November of 2022 and decap the entire administration November of 2024...regardless of who runs against him. Hell if a homosexual transgender aetheist that is more capitalist than Trump runs against him...I am voting for him. Time to drip all the morality pretense and the churchiness and vote for the money. Once America truly is FIRST again, this will take care of itself.

How to fix it?

Realize that any and all American Made weapons are but the clay for the gunsmith. Factory guns all need to be tuned and made right and smooth...no matter what they are. Unless its a Smith and Wesson. (although revolvers of the old style are still good to go).
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

I’m sure polosi is already rolling the hair sniffers balls in her fingers... That would be my guess... Also, if guys arnt buying shit from you they are retarded. I’m going to soon get some stuff together to post and I think guys will be amazed buy what your uppers are capable of.
    Nothing says Fuck You like a shotgun.....

“BIDEN FUCK MACHINE” I seriously choked on my Malbec.
    Choose your resistance.