Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Sweet, I have been re-evaluating my needs.... I could use some new shotguns.... Let us know if you run them for a bit...
    Nothing says Fuck You like a shotgun.....

I have read the inertia shotguns can have issues with added weight. The red dot I am adding is tiny, so not worried about that. I am pretty sure adding the extended mag for 3 more rounds will not be an issue since they have factory ones like that. I wanted to confirm this with you guys. What I am really not sure about is if I added a shell holder on it or a small light up front?
    Common sense is not a common virtue!

Quote Originally Posted by RedLeg0811 View Post
    I have read the inertia shotguns can have issues with added weight. The red dot I am adding is tiny, so not worried about that. I am pretty sure adding the extended mag for 3 more rounds will not be an issue since they have factory ones like that. I wanted to confirm this with you guys. What I am really not sure about is if I added a shell holder on it or a small light up front?
    I think you will be fine, benellis handle it. Who knows what ammo guys were using that had trouble. Usually you don’t hear the whole story...
    Nothing says Fuck You like a shotgun.....

Quote Originally Posted by chad newton View Post
    I think you will be fine, benellis handle it. Who knows what ammo guys were using that had trouble. Usually you don’t hear the whole story...
    Yeah I hear you.

Low brass light loads CAN have poor performance in inertia guns. That said, I’ve never had a burp from my old M1. I think good machining, and reasonable cleaning care addresses this. I would think that adding weight to the gun would actually HELP performance, in that it adds mass to the gun versus your shoulder needing to be “harder” if that makes sense.

So I sold my bullpup that I had not shot yet. Just didn't like the way the mags were as it seemed very clunky. I should get my new one from SI Friday.

Never had a problem with my M2, but with all inerta guns, keep 'em wet & don't ride the bolt back home or it won't go into battery. Have had no issues with extensions, barrel clamps, front mounted lights, RDS or side saddles.
    GFT.

Try to replace hardware with technique. Technique is free, lightweight, and cannot be lost.
    RGF- Greg Nichols-Milton, WI

well defiantly longer than the Bullpup, but that M2 it light.

My 870 I put a saddle with six round holder on it and crap it is heavy now. When I put the saddle on I practiced good safety. When I went to put the red dot on I went to do the same thing and remove the rounds in the magazine I found the founds would not load. Turned out the slide was running into the saddle. I clearance the slide and it was good to go. It was a good reminder to do a full function check in the future.