Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Prayers Needed

Quote Originally Posted by RedLeg0811 View Post
    Everyday has been up and down. I think of my son what was and never will be and it makes me sad. My wife seems stronger than me and when she thinks of Jesse it comforts her. We are blessed that we have such a huge support group. Since our church is still not doing in person we went to church with some friends that flew in from Arizona because of this. Sunday was very hard for my wife and I. I just never thought I would be doing CPR on my 14 year old son.
    Look forward to meeting your son on the other side of glory, when Christ returns to make all things new and all suffering and tears are abolished forever. I certainly don't mean to trivialize the loss now—losing a family member is hard, and I can't imagine how it must feel to have lost a son. I mean only to look forward to seeing him again, since we who are saved by Christ's redeeming, atoning work are already living eternal lives now, that we will continue to live with Christ Himself and the rest of His bride, when He rules over the new heaven and earth personally, eternally. My prayers for you and your family.

Quote Originally Posted by RedLeg0811 View Post
    Everyday has been up and down. I think of my son what was and never will be and it makes me sad. My wife seems stronger than me and when she thinks of Jesse it comforts her. We are blessed that we have such a huge support group. Since our church is still not doing in person we went to church with some friends that flew in from Arizona because of this. Sunday was very hard for my wife and I. I just never thought I would be doing CPR on my 14 year old son.
    My heart breaks for you brother. My prayers for you continue.
    "If you believe what you like in the gospels, and reject what you don't like, it is not the gospel you believe, but yourself." — Augustine

"That upon which you set your heart and put your trust is your god." — Martin Luther

Prayers sent...
    I believe it is my duty to protect the innocent, care for the weak, and leave the lazy to their own pathetic demise.

“Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.” —Aldous Huxley