Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default San Francisco to Pay Criminals Not to Shoot People

So would they pay people with higher skill sets to not show up? What about going the other way? Could you pay to go hunting dirt bags? I mean if you hit the right kinda people you could be pretty flush with cash and then keep rolling it into a safari... and end up owning San Francisco if you use my definition of dirt bags.

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/sa...04/id/1035069/

By Nick Koutsobinas | Saturday, 04 September 2021 12:26 PM

San Francisco will pay people it deems as high-risk not to shoot people.

The program, known as the Dream Keeper Fellowship, will start in October and pay individuals $300 not to be involved in a shooting.

Sheryl Davis, executive director of the Human Rights Commission, said the program is not as "transactional" as some people might think. As in, here are a few dollars to not shoot someone.

"It's not necessarily as cut and dry as folks may think. It's not as transactional as, 'Here's a few dollars so that you don't do something bad,' but it really is about how you help us improve public safety in the neighborhood," Davis said, according to Newsweek.

Participants of the program will work with life coaches from the Street Violence Intervention Program. The program aims to develop these people as members of the community, while in turn improving the community.

"As you become better, your community benefits from that," Davis says.

The goal of the program is to root out the leading causes of crime, "which in so many ways are economic," Davis adds. "We need to be getting to the root causes of why some neighborhoods are safer than others."

Participants of the program could earn an additional $200 by working, going to school, and being a mediator for violent situations.

Davis believes, in the long term, the program will lead to safer communities. "These small investments can transform the lives of individuals, but they can also transform communities," she said.

The program relates similarly to one in neighboring Richmond, California, which reduced its gun violence by 55 percent, according to a study performed by the American Journal of Public Health in 2019.

In 2021, gun violence in San Francisco close to doubled, when 119 gun violence victims were reported. Compare that to 2020, when there were only 58 reports of gun violence victims.
    Geek Warlord
    Dungeons & Dragons & Deadlifts

Muscle Wizard Casts: Fist

CRG-1 DPS
    CRG-2 CRG x 2
    SGF-1 Shotgun Gunfighting
    Trauma care under fire
    Spetsnaz Sniper
    HRO-5 Terrorist & Active Shooter Interdiction
    HRO-6 CQB: Fighting in Structures
    CRG-4 Force on Force
    HRO-5 Terrorist & Active Shooter Interdiction - 3 day
    TWOTU edition
    Trauma Medicine for the CCW Operator
    Pistol Ground Fighting (Taint Shooting Progressions)

TWOTU since May 2015

If my red neck ass stays here, not shooting them, will they mail me the check?

Well, at least they are being honest: certain people are incapable of exerting self-control without the presence of an offer of external rewards. Just like a toddler.

I haven't shot anyone in a while. How about back payments?
    We don't have the Second Amendment because Bambi is coming.
    "Zen? Meh! Who needs it? All that effort to achieve nothingness and what do you got? Bupkis!"

What if the Cruds take the money and still shoot people as before? Who is going to know? Or is there honor amongst Cruds?

If money is taken...then that Crud could be put on a secret kill list for Charles Bronson to take care of.
    Dave

"If your sport does not put grease, blood, or dirt under your fingernails, then it's just a game!"

Default LMAO

I'll go out on a limb and assume most " Gun Violence " would be traced back to Drug Culture.So $200 - $300 payments are going to change the hearts and minds of the retail/street level drug dealers and their " support staffs "........ ? really ? I seriously doubt these proposed payments will change behavior or the successful business model currently in use.
    Many are able, few are willing .

Dirty is exactly why you are here.

NV28

RGF,PSP,ACRG x 2,CRG x 2
    Intro PS Basics,Def Knife
    HITS-7 Vehicle Gunfighting Fundamentals
    TASI,CRG-3,M4 RGF
    Red Dot Pistol in S.A. Tx.
    Suarez Pistol Gunfighting School 10/13-15/2017 Houston, Texas.
    Red Dot Combat Pistol School ,Mar 6-8-2020,Orange Tx.

Next time you watch Dirty Harry, listen to what the mayor says about paying criminals not to commit crimes.
    Warrior for the working day.

Es una cosa muy seria. --Robert Capa

"...I rode the range in a Ford V8...Yippy Yi Yo Ki Yay." --Johnny Mercer (as modified)

"What cannot be remedied must be endured."

Vale et omnia quae.

P:20

It blows my mind how clueless these so called experts can be. In all truthfulness the root of the problem is sin. As if paying people to not sin worked…

Try paying them to go to church. Attend theology or Bible study courses with homework they have to do. Perform ministry work. And pass a test. You might save one young person.

Better yet make their single parent take all of their kids to these things in order to qualify for their welfare check. You might save a generation.

Once again, just when I think I’ve heard it all. People get paid big bucks, comprised mostly of taxpayer money, to come up with this junk. The term educated idiot is redefined daily in our present world.

It is not about giving criminals $300.

Dig into who is running the programs and the people
    working for them. I guarantee you they will be finding way to take kick backs and to siphon of money in other ways.

Just like they found some of the founders of bLm buying multiple multimillion dollar homes in the last two years.

Follow the money.
    I carry two kinds of trauma kits. One for fixing it and one for causing it.