Default Check this out. Newsletter.

https://joinalign.us/?utm_source=gab...n=beta#mission

"ALIGN, a newsletter from New Founding, is dedicated to charting a path to a more human way of life.
    In each issue, we will alert you to themes and narratives shaping the big picture of American life, provide you with great alternatives to brands that don't share your values, and help you discover new products and services from businesses who share your values. We will also share important updates, information, and stories celebrating people, organizations, and events that prove there is, in fact, a better and more human way to live.
    Learn more below about the businesses and stories featured in our previous newsletters."

And...

https://newfounding.com/

"We are forging an alliance to revitalize American civilization.
    Bringing builders, creators, and concerned citizens together.
    It’s time to fight to win.
    Join us to build and defend a better way of life.
    "
    "I have many people, but few men."
    -Xerxes, King of Persia, at the battle of Thermopylae

"Charity has got everything to do with giving, but nothing to do with taking."
    -Pastor Gregory Moss, from When The Host Dies

"Studies show that a rapist who has been shot several times loses ardor."
    -Fred Reed

I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just; that his justice cannot sleep forever.
    -Thomas Jefferson

Trench

I can't tell what their values are, in order to know if I agree with them or disagree with them. What I do know is that it reads like some commie propaganda, even if it isn't. And "more human" isn't something that I want to be. More bear-like, perhaps.
    Virtute et Armis

Seems to be a commercial venture since it is a purchasing guide.

ALIGN Newsletter - Home | Facebook

https://m.facebook.com › ... › Media › ALIGN Newsletter

Sign up to get our Newsletter to be a better informed conservative consumer. NEWFOUNDING.COM. Follow Us – New Founding.

Our Mission

Bringing Americans together to restore the country we love.
    Each week, ALIGN arrives in your inbox with practical recommendations so you canstop buying from hostile corporations. We curate alternatives and alert you to actionable ideas for a better way of life.

The American people refuse to be coerced, censored, and punished by corporate agendas. And we will not stand by while the powerful and corrupt re-engineer the country we love into something unrecognizable.

We want to buy from companies that love our country and respect their customers’ values and beliefs.We want to buy MADE IN THE USA.We want to build up American jobs and strengthen our communities. We want family businesses and farms to thrive, not wither away to be replaced by faceless corporations.We want the money we spend on products and services to be an investment in our country’s future and our citizens’ prosperity, not a transfer of wealth to corporations embracing destructive and hostile political causes.

Quote Originally Posted by LawDog View Post
    I can't tell what their values are, in order to know if I agree with them or disagree with them. What I do know is that it reads like some commie propaganda, even if it isn't. And "more human" isn't something that I want to be. More bear-like, perhaps.
    I was going to make exactly the same observation about it reading like commie propaganda. To that point, note also the "more human" bit sounds a lot like human empowerment—that is, make humans even more than they are presently so that we, by our humanness, can overcome bad things we don't like (see your point re: their values). That also sounds awfully commie.

Shall we call you "Björn," if you achieve your bear-like-ness?

Quote Originally Posted by LawDog View Post
    And "more human" isn't something that I want to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Faramir2 View Post
    To that point, note also the "more human" bit sounds a lot like human empowerment—that is, make humans even more than they are presently so that we, by our humanness, can overcome bad things we don't like
    Maybe the question they are really trying to answer is Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?

They could be trying to start their own Tyrell corporation?
    Blade_Runner__More_Human_by_nuke_vizard.jpg

Maybe they are White Zombie fans that didn't know the song was inspired by the previous two things?

( That's a geek, cyberpunk and metal hat trick. )
    Geek Warlord
    Dungeons & Dragons & Deadlifts

Muscle Wizard Casts: Fist

CRG-1 DPS
    CRG-2 CRG x 2
    SGF-1 Shotgun Gunfighting
    Trauma care under fire
    Spetsnaz Sniper
    HRO-5 Terrorist & Active Shooter Interdiction
    HRO-6 CQB: Fighting in Structures
    CRG-4 Force on Force
    HRO-5 Terrorist & Active Shooter Interdiction - 3 day
    TWOTU edition
    Trauma Medicine for the CCW Operator
    Pistol Ground Fighting (Taint Shooting Progressions)

TWOTU since May 2015

Lol. Though on a slightly more serious note, that did remind me of the transhumanism angle on this whole thing—getting rid of humans to reach the "next stage of evolution" certainly fits into this.

I am suspicious of this outfit. I make my own mind up on who I want to do business with.
    Dave

"If your sport does not put grease, blood, or dirt under your fingernails, then it's just a game!"

Quote Originally Posted by Redbug View Post
    I am suspicious of this outfit. I make my own mind up on who I want to do business with.
    Considering the events of that last 18 months, suspicion is the only sane starting point when viewing any new development.

I left the links for the consideration of anyone who wanted to take a look.

If I can find a reliable source of information of what companies are cooperating with the enemy then I will use it.
    "I have many people, but few men."
    -Xerxes, King of Persia, at the battle of Thermopylae

"Charity has got everything to do with giving, but nothing to do with taking."
    -Pastor Gregory Moss, from When The Host Dies

"Studies show that a rapist who has been shot several times loses ardor."
    -Fred Reed

I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just; that his justice cannot sleep forever.
    -Thomas Jefferson

Trench