Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Door-to-door executions after Biden leaves stranded Americans in hands of killers

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bid...ican-evacuated

Biden breaks promise to 'stay' in Afghanistan until every American evacuated

President Biden appears to have broken his promise to stay in Afghanistan until every American is evacuated.

Marine Corps Gen. Kenneth F. McKenzie Jr. announced Monday evening that the last of the U.S. troops stationed at the Kabul airport had left, completing the military’s drawdown in the country, even though hundreds of Americans likely remain.

McKenzie, commander of U.S. Central Command, said some American citizens who wanted to leave Afghanistan remain in country.

From senior US source: house-to-house executions in Kabul following US mil departure. There are no words for what this administration has done to all of us - Afghan and American.

Video in the tweet. Appears to be someone hiding in their house as gun fire erupts all over.
    https://twitter.com/laralogan/status...70776205217808
    Geek Warlord
    Dungeons & Dragons & Deadlifts

Muscle Wizard Casts: Fist

CRG-1 DPS
    CRG-2 CRG x 2
    SGF-1 Shotgun Gunfighting
    Trauma care under fire
    Spetsnaz Sniper
    HRO-5 Terrorist & Active Shooter Interdiction
    HRO-6 CQB: Fighting in Structures
    CRG-4 Force on Force
    HRO-5 Terrorist & Active Shooter Interdiction - 3 day
    TWOTU edition
    Trauma Medicine for the CCW Operator
    Pistol Ground Fighting (Taint Shooting Progressions)

TWOTU since May 2015

Such a disgrace.

Soli Deo Gloria
    Abortion is sacrificing your child on the alter of convenience....Adrian Rogers
    Soli Deo Gloria

Words fail me
    I rather you hated me for who I am than love me for who I ain't!
    This Ain't the Movies, and You Ain't John Wayne!

Sometimes it is entirely appropriate to kill a fly with a 12 pound sledgehammer!
    TRAIN HARD= SOONER OR LATER YOU"LL NEED IT!

There's a video of the Taliban FLYING a Blackhawk, hanging people to death underneath it.
    ===========================
    Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?

Had enough yet?
    I was born for a storm, and a calm does not suit me. - Andrew Jackson

Inexcusable
    LIVING > FIRED > JAIL > DEAD
    DISCIPLINA EST LIBERTATEM
    KRG, HRO: Team Tactics 1/2, CRG, HRO: CQB/Team Tactics, Defensive Knife, TMCO

Quote Originally Posted by Knowledge View Post
    Had enough yet?
    It's G-D infuriating.
    We don't have the Second Amendment because Bambi is coming.
    "Zen? Meh! Who needs it? All that effort to achieve nothingness and what do you got? Bupkis!"

Don't blame it on General Mckinsey.

Call a spade a spade. This is what happens when MALLEY, BIDEN, BLINKEN, and LLOYD types run everything. Entirely, 100%. This entire withdrawal is on them and them alone. This isn't on Mckinsey or anybody else. Did Mckinsey allow the taliban to hang people from our own helicopters or give them billions of military gear? No. Everything embarrassing that just occurred is on the current administration. Don't try to deflect blame onto a totally unrelated person. It was a bad enough war, but the withdrawal, that was something entirely else, deserving of a thousand fold criticism compared to the misguided decision to go to war in the first place.
    Dave

"If your sport does not put grease, blood, or dirt under your fingernails, then it's just a game!"

Quote Originally Posted by Redbug View Post
    Don't blame it on General Mckinsey.

Call a spade a spade. This is what happens when MALLEY, BIDEN, BLINKEN, and LLOYD types run everything. Entirely, 100%. This entire withdrawal is on them and them alone. This isn't on Mckinsey or anybody else. Did Mckinsey allow the taliban to hang people from our own helicopters or give them billions of military gear? No. Everything embarrassing that just occurred is on the current administration. Don't try to deflect blame onto a totally unrelated person. It was a bad enough war, but the withdrawal, that was something entirely else, deserving of a thousand fold criticism compared to the misguided decision to go to war in the first place.
    A bit defensive of him aren't ya? Like cops with masks and rolling over for antifa people in the military are going to have to choose a side. Mckinsey has made a choice. At that level he is a politician anyway.
    Geek Warlord
    Dungeons & Dragons & Deadlifts

Muscle Wizard Casts: Fist

CRG-1 DPS
    CRG-2 CRG x 2
    SGF-1 Shotgun Gunfighting
    Trauma care under fire
    Spetsnaz Sniper
    HRO-5 Terrorist & Active Shooter Interdiction
    HRO-6 CQB: Fighting in Structures
    CRG-4 Force on Force
    HRO-5 Terrorist & Active Shooter Interdiction - 3 day
    TWOTU edition
    Trauma Medicine for the CCW Operator
    Pistol Ground Fighting (Taint Shooting Progressions)

TWOTU since May 2015

Ok, the evacuation/surrender from afganistan was a complete abortion, minimal planning, no contingencies taken into account, a disgraceful and obscene diplomatic failure, I get it. Can it be remedied? No. Why was it so rushed ? At best, one can only venture a guess. For example, say china wanted to start mining lithium as quickly as possible and ordered their alzeimers afflicted puppet Xiden, or his handlers, to evac pronto? Or the Chicom's wanted to inspect/examine/dissect the US .mil equipment before it could be destroyed? The reasons are multiple and varied and waaay beyond my pay grade as the expression goes. Will this example of inane incompetence and stupidity teach us a history lesson for the future ? I seriously doubt it.