Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by steve_k View Post
    Any thoughts if Trump financed the operation?
    You know.....
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

That would be plausible...and a damned good way to count coup on Biden and his regime of misrule.

I wonder what will happen to the currently enlisted who assisted? Glad to see there are still real warriors out there willing to do what is right, regardless of the cost. Exposed the Joint Chiefs and the entire military establishment, including the CNC as the traitors they are.

Quote Originally Posted by ronlassit View Post
    I wonder what will happen to the currently enlisted who assisted? Glad to see there are still real warriors out there willing to do what is right, regardless of the cost. Exposed the Joint Chiefs and the entire military establishment, including the CNC as the traitors they are.
    nothing because they can't. they were told to stand down in assisting the "rogue operations"

Operation Light Shine also threw their hat into the ring on these exfils. If you haven't heard of them, its formers from the SOF community who took it upon themselves to engage child trafficking, and in the light of current events have shifted a portion of their activity to work at getting our people out of afghanistan

Do NOT call me an armorer
    Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
    Now I am become Death, the destroyer of all worlds
    People have asked me if I consider myself a good or bad person. The truth of it is, I don't know or care. I have been called both. I like to think I have saved more lives than I have ended. Either way, I can still sleep at night.
    SEMPER FI

Quote Originally Posted by ShopMonkey View Post
    nothing because they can't. they were told to stand down in assisting the "rogue operations"

Operation Light Shine also through their hat into the ring on these exfils. If you haven't heard of them, its formers from the SOF community who took it upon themselves to engage child trafficking, and in the light of current events have shifted a portion of their activity to work at getting our people out of afghanistan
    That would play a lot better on TV than "To catch a predator" Pedo turns the corner expecting a sweet little 12 year old and meets Mongo the green beanie ;)
    NEVER CONFUSE GETTING LUCKY WITH GOOD TACTICS (unless you are at the bar)

I'm not in the business of Losing

A stab to the taint beats most of the mystical bullshit, most of the time

Video in the link with Nick Palmisciano. Most likely know him from Ranger Up. Gives some insight into things we speculated on and some of the harrowing things that happened and could still happen. Its an hour long video. Its worth the watch. I ripped it from face book already in case they try to shut it down.

https://www.facebook.com/RangerUpFan...8700132911948/

I returned from my trip to Afghanistan as part of Commercial Task Force (AKA SaveOurAllies.org) at just shy of midnight on the 31st, knocking on the door of the 1st. I was greeted by Hollywood Heard, who told me he was going to sit me down and talk to me about the whole trip while it was still fresh and raw.

I had barely slept in eight or nine days and all I wanted to do was go home, have a glass of wine, and pass out watching Netflix.

"Why don't we do it tomorrow morning?" I asked.

"Nope. You'll give me the proper officer answers then. Let's do this right now."

I sat down with him.

My thoughts are not clean. They are not complete. I was running on empty.

But I'm glad I talked through them.
    Geek Warlord
    Dungeons & Dragons & Deadlifts

Muscle Wizard Casts: Fist

CRG-1 DPS
    CRG-2 CRG x 2
    SGF-1 Shotgun Gunfighting
    Trauma care under fire
    Spetsnaz Sniper
    HRO-5 Terrorist & Active Shooter Interdiction
    HRO-6 CQB: Fighting in Structures
    CRG-4 Force on Force
    HRO-5 Terrorist & Active Shooter Interdiction - 3 day
    TWOTU edition
    Trauma Medicine for the CCW Operator
    Pistol Ground Fighting (Taint Shooting Progressions)

TWOTU since May 2015

Thanks, that was worthwhile.