Hybrid View

Default Prayers are needed,Hurricane Ida to make landfall as a Cat-4 Hurricane

Prayers are requested for the safety of all those in the path of Hurricane Ida,expected to make landfall Sunday night or early Monday morning.
    Another active hurricane,another serious threat.I'm getting too old for this crap!At least Lake Charles is not facing the threat this time.
    All prayers and thoughts are appreciated.Please keep us in your prayers. God bless us,everyone.

With two kids in Lake Charles... I'm honestly just thankful they aren't taking another hit. It's been a year and the outskirts still look like a bomb went off.
    Semper Fi!

Prayers up. We’re in Houston area watching to see what happens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Your life is yours alone. Rise up and live it."
    - Richard Rahl, The Sword of Truth

Prayers sent for safety for everyone.

Prayers sent for all involved. Waiting for biden puppet masters to blame it on Trump
    I rather you hated me for who I am than love me for who I ain't!
    This Ain't the Movies, and You Ain't John Wayne!

Sometimes it is entirely appropriate to kill a fly with a 12 pound sledgehammer!
    TRAIN HARD= SOONER OR LATER YOU"LL NEED IT!

or covid
    Semper Fi!

Photo below shows a radar computed image of its structure and what looks like an eye is present. It currently looks like a very powerful storm. It is headed for Louisiana according to calculations. Usually it is at this time as it nears land that the weather people are able to better say precisely where is going to hit.

Noon Central Time spaghetti models show it going close to Baton Rouge, but it still has time to make a change.