Default Cuba? Any new News?

Just noting that the protests in Cuba and the supporting events in the US have pretty much fallen off the news cycle. Given the short attention span of the US public, I'm not surprised. I also get that the Afghanistan shit show is taking front row for obvious reasons. Just wondering if anyone has any real new updates on the situation on the island. Seems its important enough to still make news, to me.

I've only seen this article in the NYP that details the efforts to document the persons arrested and detained.

https://nypost.com/2021/08/10/inside...atic-protests/

Here is a link that will give you everything on Cuba. Its the Miami Herald. Given that Miami is largely an extension of Cuba, the interests of Cubans are highlighted there. As far as my POV...one wonders if the Afghanistan self-sodomy Biden committed was not an attempt to get the world's eyes off the anti-communist rebellion in Cuba. One thing is certain...the US Government cannot be trusted with anything right now if it ever could. Biden is a total embarrassment to America and anyone that actually voted for him should be doing the "sack cloth and ashes" deal right now begging forgiveness from not only the nation but the world.

MIAMI HERALD
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Thanks Gabe - should've thought of that myself. I did expect you to be on top of it for obvious reasons. While I do think that Afghanistan "distracts" from Cuba - I hate to think it was orchestrated for that purpose. Candidly, I do not give the administration enough credit to have thought of that. More accurately, I think they don't care about Cuba and the just f'ed up Afghanistan, like they have done everything else.

Thanks for the link, will follow up.

De Oppresso Liber!

At this moment Hurricane Ida is or has just has passed over Cuba headed for Louisiana

Ida.JPG